Wednesday...a day for love and pasta

Well didn't know about the rapist....but the missing student has been on national news this week. Went missing from his group while at the bars
i clicked on one of the links about it, seems 99% like he got shitfaced and drowned in the river, but perhaps there's something i missed in the 4 minute read of an article that included a timeline after leaving the bar that ended at the river.

Because the purpose of the game isn't for us. Its too attract the overseas asian crowd. Which seems dumb to me. They already have their own leagues. This is just a one off event for them. I doubt this really attracts a new following.
speak for yourself, as someone that starts work at 0600, it was a nice start to the day.

i clicked on one of the links about it, seems 99% like he got shitfaced and drowned in the river, but perhaps there's something i missed in the 4 minute read of an article that included a timeline after leaving the bar that ended at the river.
Apparently there are roving gangs of tranny's in Nashville now. Maybe they got him

i'm sure everyone was locked in on gophers v butler in thrilling NIT first round

Gophers continue their NIT dominance

speak for yourself, as someone that starts work at 0600, it was a nice start to the day.
Oh i like it too personally. Put it on as soon as I got to work. Just putting a game in Korea isn't meant for the fans in America. Shocking. I know.

Something something best basketball program in the history of college sports.

*hat tip to dead Fred*
3 NIT titles

*one was vacated due to academic fraud. When Minnesota did it, we got our final 4 run erased, scholarships revoked for few years. When UNC got caught, they got a Tsk tsk you shouldn't have done that

started watching manhunt on HBO

I was disappointed to find out it's a historical drama.

3 NIT titles

*one was vacated due to academic fraud. When Minnesota did it, we got our final 4 run erased, scholarships revoked for few years. When UNC got caught, they got a Tsk tsk you shouldn't have done that
The lesson here is be better at frauding.

The lesson here is be better at frauding.
One of the papers from UNC was released

It was a paragraph long, it basically said Rosa Park was black, wouldn't give up her seat, and that was the start of civil rights

Grade: A-

It was a paragraph long, it basically said Rosa Park was black, wouldn't give up her seat, and that was the start of civil rights

Seems to have a good gist of it, I can see why they gave it a minus. The thing that makes it problematic is the class was in Statistics.

The problem seems to be that Minnesota expected their basketball players to play school.

started watching manhunt on HBO

I was disappointed to find out it's a historical drama.

Watch Mindhunter on Netflix. Similar title, much better show.