NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 14

what was going on wth the delay penalty on defense? When it looked like false start?

I missed it.

Man, what a lazy last series fer the Fins. That 3rd down swing pass was a shitty call and worse execution. At least get out of bounds ya knucklehead.

Just checked my stats guy…Dak > Hurts in every statistical category for the season.

Yessir needed that one so my Rams can sneak in and beat the Lions ass.

Gonna be there in Detroit too with a Jared Goff Rams jersey on

What’s your guys path to the playoffs? How many games on your remaining schedule do you have to win and who do you have to beat? You lost to Green Bay so are they still ahead of you in the race?

I think the Lions need to win 2 of the last 4 to win the division. Not sure if that changed w the Packers L last night or not.

Coming To America called it! 😂

Is Achane still hurt?? Shocked by him only getting 7 carries last night compared to Moserts 21. I know Mostert wasn't playing badly but Achane was averaging 7 yards a carry.
not sure, but he didn't look all that hobbled during the game?

Is Achane still hurt?? Shocked by him only getting 7 carries last night compared to Moserts 21. I know Mostert wasn't playing badly but Achane was averaging 7 yards a carry.
think they used him more when passing & for the more gimmicky or misdirection plays.
Mostert got the ball, when the defense was like. they are going to run LOL

Better than a 1/3 chance for the Falcons. Of course, they will lose to the Panthers and see themselves out. Gonna be a whole lot of what could have beens about this team. They could be a good team with a QB and a non retard at HC

Nope just stupid play calling. Mostert got a couple of TD's, but they probably win if Achane gets 21 carries.

Nope just stupid play calling. Mostert got a couple of TD's, but they probably win if Achane gets 21 carries.
to the bold. Mostert did nothing wrong. They didnt lose because they used him. primarily they lost because they played not to lose at the end.
When Achane ran on a known running play. they lost yards but a holding call(s) Mostert ran for over 10 yds & a holding call. The Stats for either RB was good. In fact watch when Mostert was being used consist the ball moved forward. then they did all their funny stuff & try get tua stats & it would stall. Cant see blaming Mostert for the dolphins stepping on their dick.

Personally I think they are protecting Achane.
Not sure he is non brittle enough in his rookie year to carry 21 times. (especially late in the season)
RBs are the quickest position to transition to the NFL but many rookies run into walls late in the season. With NFL seasons being longer than college. He has already coming off injury.
I suspect next year will be different with another offseason of weight training ensech. But this year. I suspect more of the same. I expect him to be the back with less touches than Mostert. Maybe by seasons end if both stay healthy be closer to 50/50.
Mostert will probably need a new team next year, if he wants to be a starter.