NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 15

I think Arthur Blank is a good owner for the Falcons that wants to win, but his last couple of coaching and GM hires have been terrible.

We’re technically still in the playoff hunt and we’ve lost to both the Panthers and Cardinals as well as the Commanders and pissed away what should have been wins against the Vikings in Dobbs’ debut for them and the Bucs after taking a late lead that would have pretty well locked up the division
If it makes you feel any better, attendance for the Falcons-Panthers game looks to be an all-time low record, with some stadium staff saying it was 5,200. No one wants to see this product anymore.

I’m still a believer in division winners getting a playoff berth. But damn, this division puts that faith to the test.

If it makes you feel any better, attendance for the Falcons-Panthers game looks to be an all-time low record, with some stadium staff saying it was 5,200. No one wants to see this product anymore.

I’m still a believer in division winners getting a playoff berth. But damn, this division puts that faith to the test.
You could have literally got tickets to that game for less than a dollar(excluding service fees). Bad weather and two bad teams

Eagles score first.

If Philly pulls this off, the Lions are NFC North Champs for the first time since 1991 when I used to finger chicks in the high school parking lot.

Eagles score first.

If Philly pulls this off, the Lions are NFC North Champs for the first time since 1991 when I used to finger chicks in the high school parking lot.
I don’t think Eagles win tonight gives you the North Champs but gets you in the playoffs.

I don’t think Eagles win tonight gives you the North Champs but gets you in the playoffs

You’re probably right.

Gives us something to play for on Christmas Eve @ Minnesota.

Kelce Gate is officially here.

Kelce Gate is officially here.

I'd buy the explanation it's because he moved the ball forward (something every C does) if the guy didn't throw the flag well after the fact for him adjusting the ball.

Nolan Smith just hurt himself making a tackle. I remember reading the reason he slipped in the draft was because of shoulder injuries.

Oh boy Lane Johnson just got rolled up on and he’s down and in pain. 😳

lol at Carroll using a TO giving Eagles more time to look at play and challenge. Then wanting his TO back

Metcalf is a freak.

lol at Eagles defense getting smoked by Drew Lock for 92 yards on the 2 minute drive

Game over.

3 way tie for 2nd place in the NFC between Philly, Dallas & Detroit who are all 10-4 now.

Game over.

3 way tie for 2nd place in the NFC between Philly, Dallas & Detroit who are all 10-4 now.
Nice throw by “MVP” Hurts there :dhd: