NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 15

Eagles fans blaming the refs. Lol. :pound:

my-cousin-vinny.gif

There's some ref complaining on the Eagles board here. Maybe not full on blaming the refs but things like "refs put Seahawks in a position to win"

There's some ref complaining on the Eagles board here. Maybe not full on blaming the refs but things like "refs put Seahawks in a position to win"

every eagles fan is blaming our horrible coordinators for this 3 game skid.

Even if they don't call Kelce for moving the ball, the Seahawks tie the game at the end and it goes into OT where the Eagles proceed to get no pressure on the QB and run 10 yards away from every receiver.

Family Christmas party starts at 1 on Christmas Eve but I already told the family there is absolutely no way I’ve waited 30 years to watch the Lions win the NFC North around some gay emo vampires.

Just not fing happening.

I’ll be over after the game.

Family Christmas party starts at 1 on Christmas Eve but I already told the family there is absolutely no way I’ve waited 30 years to watch the Lions win the NFC North around some gay emo vampires.

Just not fing happening.

I’ll be over after the game.
Dude, my wife's family is coming here, the Bears are 5-9 and playing the Cardinals.

They're not allowed here til fucking 6, and they can eat a dick.

:biggrin:

every eagles fan is blaming our horrible coordinators for this 3 game skid.

Even if they don't call Kelce for moving the ball, the Seahawks tie the game at the end and it goes into OT where the Eagles proceed to get no pressure on the QB and run 10 yards away from every receiver.
Well after Kelce call, 3rd and 6 and they run a handoff...ooooof. A team with Smith and Brown and they run a handoff inside the 10 on 3rd down and 6.

Eagles badly need the Cowboys to lose to Miami this weekend else I think a Dallas Eastern Conference Title. Detroit might beat Dallas, but probably not at Texas Stadium One can hope though.

Eagles badly need the Cowboys to lose to Miami this weekend else I think a Dallas Eastern Conference Title. Detroit might beat Dallas, but probably not at Texas Stadium One can hope though.
Eagles will have tie breaker if both teams win out based on strength of victory. Eagles just have to beat Giants twice and Cardinals

Eagles will have tie breaker if both teams win out based on strength of victory. Eagles just have to beat Giants twice and Cardinals
Good info. My rooting order: 49ers (for me), Eagles next (daughter), then Lions (father-in-law). Cardinals harder now with the midget back. Put 29 on the 49ers last weekend.

That’s what I don’t understand. Why are the Cowboys in first place if they have the same record and the Eagles have the tiebreaker?

Good info. My rooting order: 49ers (for me), Eagles next (daughter), then Lions (father-in-law). Cardinals harder now with the midget back. Put 29 on the 49ers last weekend.
They actually put up more yards than the Niners.

That’s what I don’t understand. Why are the Cowboys in first place if they have the same record and the Eagles have the tiebreaker?
1st tiebreaker is head to head which is tied 1-1
2nd tiebreaker is win/loss in division. Right now Cowboys are 4-1, Eagles are 3-1 (by end of season if win out will both be 5-1)
3rd tiebreaker is common games and that must end in tie
4th tiebreaker is win/loss in conference and would be 9-3 at end of season
5th tiebreaker is strength of victory and that’s where it would be broken

Well after Kelce call, 3rd and 6 and they run a handoff...ooooof. A team with Smith and Brown and they run a handoff inside the 10 on 3rd down and 6.

maybe those guys practice against our shitty corners so much that they can't get open against real DBs.

1st tiebreaker is head to head which is tied 1-1
2nd tiebreaker is win/loss in division. Right now Cowboys are 4-1, Eagles are 3-1 (by end of season if win out will both be 5-1)
3rd tiebreaker is common games and that must end in tie
4th tiebreaker is win/loss in conference and would be 9-3 at end of season
5th tiebreaker is strength of victory and that’s where it would be broken
so if they beat the cards, they win the 3rd tie breaker correct?