NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 16

Merry fucking Xmas y'all!!!!

Tua Turnoverilova.... :facepalm:

what a very weird performance. 16/25, 310 yards, TD but 3 INTs. he was 9/12 with 229 yards in the 1st half lol

I know it’s early but the Wilson trade has Gotta be one of the worst trades with how much broncos gave up for awful play
His defense didn't show up today, either, but yeah, we'll be talking about that deal for a long time

He had 3 picks in 2nd half today. He gave the game away.
And on the season.....he's been pretty daaaaaaaaaaamn good and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than MOST expected coming into the season.

And on the season.....he's been pretty daaaaaaaaaaamn good and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than MOST expected coming into the season.
Ok @tabascojet was obviously talking about today where he was awful in 2nd half. He made the Packers defense look great and it’s not good.

I know it’s early but the Wilson trade has Gotta be one of the worst trades with how much broncos gave up for awful play
It’s like he forgot how to play football. He went from a top ten QB in Seattle to one of the worst in the league.

Nickelodeon are fucking cowards. You can’t vote for Wilson for NVP! Stop the count!!!

Seattle is loving every minute of the Wilson debacle. Is Seattle in line for the 3rd pick in the draft? Should get a chance at QB.

Ok @tabascojet was obviously talking about today where he was awful in 2nd half. He made the Packers defense look great and it’s not good.
We're talking about a coward like tabasco who got butthurt for some reason and left HN and spent a while at SH before returning here?

Okay

We're talking about a coward like tabasco who got butthurt for some reason and left HN and spent a while at SH before returning here?

Okay

You sure seem triggered over some old shit. Pipe down.

Seattle is loving every minute of the Wilson debacle. Is Seattle in line for the 3rd pick in the draft? Should get a chance at QB.

I sure hope so. Lions need Will Anderson or Jalen Carter.

you hit 66%
I hit better than 72%

numbers are easy when you aren’t retarded and poor.
I actually said the games before they started. You said a number and expect everyone to believe you. A number that has changed from 73 to 77 to now 72.

I'd say the retard is the one that has to lie, retard.

I actually said the games before they started. You said a number and expect everyone to believe you. A number that has changed from 73 to 77 to now 72.

I'd say the retard is the one that has to lie, retard.
Derp

I sure hope so. Lions need Will Anderson or Jalen Carter.
They will take a QB. Even though Geno Smith having a decent season. Seattle has really tailed off. There is a reason why Geno Smith hasn't started in years. If they go with Geno next year, I will be happy as a 49ers fan that they pass on the qb.