NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 16

They will take a QB. Even though Geno Smith having a decent season. Seattle has really tailed off. There is a reason why Geno Smith hasn't started in years. If they go with Geno next year, I will be happy as a 49ers fan that they pass on the qb.
Huh I may be wrong and you right. Draft projections have Seattle going for Carter or Anderson. One Lions projection has them taking Stroud. Both Seattle and Lions need help on defense.

My 49ers built through defense draft and qb a non factor except Tre Lance (blahhhhhhh), and look at the result when healthy. Could have the best d line and linebackers in the NFL and then add in that safety Hufanga. Loaded. May have got lucky with Brock Purdy at QB by default. But sometimes an injury or two opens up a gem.

Watched Randy Gregory keep a drive alive last night, forgot all about that spare. hope he is having fun in DEN instead of getting the same money to be on a playoff bound team. :pound:

I know it’s early but the Wilson trade has Gotta be one of the worst trades with how much broncos gave up for awful play
It's could be worse than the Vikings trade for Walker, or tge Saints full draft for Williams

Jets head coach Robert Saleh announced on Monday that the team has decided to start Mike White moving forward. Wilson, who had started in his absence due to injury, has been benched.

But Wilson hasn't just been benched, he's been moved to the third string. And Wilson will not be active on game days.

If you're a quarterback and your name is Wilson, it's not been a good year for you.

Damn that hit by James

Nfl used to sell highlight films of those hits....and then

yeah New York just straight up DQ'd him. Skipped the warning.

karate-kid-body-bag.gif

Turned on MNF in second half and there is Nick Foles under center for the Colts. More rust on him than the shell of the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic. A Philly legend that one year, but that the best the Colts can do? He acted like a pylon in the pocket.

No mention of J J Watt retirement?

Da fuq has happened to this site?

I thought he already retired.

He might as well have.

He been less useful in Arizona than Emmitt Smith was.
Love your account. I was a huge HOUSTON Oilers fan from 1969 until that prick Bud Adams moved them to Tennessee. Dan Pastorini one of my all time favorites. Went to high school and college in my home town Santa Clara. I get great joy every year the Titans season ends with no Super Bowl. As long as an Adams runs the team (and I think it is the daughter) this streak needs to continue.

Turned on MNF in second half and there is Nick Foles under center for the Colts. More rust on him than the shell of the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic. A Philly legend that one year, but that the best the Colts can do? He acted like a pylon in the pocket.
Fun fact, the titanic really isn't that rusty. I mean, the pool still has water in it!