NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 4

HELL YEAH!

Everyone in the AFC South is tied for last!

Fields may have played the game of his career and Bears still going to lose
Don't let the stats fool ya, he was shit in the second half. Fell right back into his usual bullshit. Tentative, holding onto the ball way too long, and perpetually checking it down.

Looked good in the first half, against the worst D in the league. Got the big lead and then played like a chickenshit the rest the way.

Don't let the stats fool ya, he was shit in the second half. Fell right back into his usual bullshit. Tentative, holding onto the ball way too long, and perpetually checking it down.

Looked good in the first half, against the worst D in the league. Got the big lead and then played like a chickenshit the rest the way.

Couldn't watch it. I had the Bengals and Steelers getting eviscerated in my area

Damn. If Mclaurin doesn't step on the defenders arm he would have been in

Another great performance by Baker. Nice win on a short week!
3-1 and in first place. Baker beats Carr yet again. Carr’s salary 150 million over 4 years. Baker is basically on a 1 yr deal for 8.5 mill.

Meanwhile, DeShaun is hurt and the Browns lost. Carolina is 0-4.

Good thing those teams got rid of Baker, you know, so the winning can start. LOL!

Mac Jones is terrible.

The Raiders suck so bad

WTF is wrong w the Chargers HC??

I don’t understand why fox would continue to show this blowout Dallas/ NE game. Gotta be better

Stanley is a bit of a retard ain’t he.

I don’t understand why fox would continue to show this blowout Dallas/ NE game. Gotta be better
Only other option for FOX is 49ers/Cardinals and that’s not close either

WTF is wrong w the Chargers HC??
Seriously, what in the actual fuck. Also, annoyed that no one called out Samuel Jr. for being a fucking retard and not returning that INT for an easy TD. Fucking downs it with 3 fucking minutes left. :L

Seriously, what in the actual fuck. Also, annoyed that no one called out Samuel Jr. for being a fucking retard and not returning that INT for an easy TD. Fucking downs it with 3 fucking minutes left. :facepalm:

The Chargers HC must have caught his punter fucking his wife or something.

Taylor Swift boy donning the Freddy Mercury look.

Dagger Alert @Hu War Yu ?

Anyone think Zack Wilson can score 10 points ?