NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 7

Hurts just tied Randall Cunningham for most rushing TD's by an Eagles QB

Absolutely. I also know Allgeier doesn’t drop that ball last week

He must have really brought up his average today without stacked boxes and without Bijan stealing all of the good carries from him.

Dolphins blew a couple real opportunities

He must have really brought up his average today without stacked boxes and without Bijan stealing all of the good carries from him.
He made his biggest mark in the passing game. Notably, actually making an important catch

Double dipped with the under and UGA North covering

He made his biggest mark in the passing game. Notably, actually making an important catch

You say this to me as if I watched none of the game.

I saw the 48 yard catch. I think that Bijan might have taken that one to the house (can't tell from the video where every Buc was when Allgeier was tackled so I can't say this for sure).

You say this to me as if I watched none of the game.

I saw the 48 yard catch. I think that Bijan might have taken that one to the house (can't tell from the video where every Buc was when Allgeier was tackled so I can't say this for sure).

Ran out of time on the edit so here's the full rewrite:

You say this to me as if I watched none of the game. And as if that makes it irrelevant that the dude (as I mentioned) did not see stacked fronts and got 20+ carries and still didn't manage to top 3 yards a carry.

When a guy touches the ball that many times you'd like for him to have more than one play worth mentioning but I did see the 48 yard catch and run. I did notice that he was wide open and Ridder made a good play/pass, but I also think that Bijan might have taken that one to the house anyway (can't tell from the video where every Buc was when Allgeier was tackled by the first guy who touched him so I can't say this for sure).

20+ touches and his "highlight reel" from the game is almost entirely clips of him falling forward for 2 yards. I will say this, he does well to fall forward when he is tackled.

Ran out of time on the edit so here's the full rewrite:

You say this to me as if I watched none of the game. And as if that makes it irrelevant that the dude (as I mentioned) did not see stacked fronts and got 20+ carries and still didn't manage to top 3 yards a carry.

When a guy touches the ball that many times you'd like for him to have more than one play worth mentioning but I did see the 48 yard catch and run. I did notice that he was wide open and Ridder made a good play/pass, but I also think that Bijan might have taken that one to the house anyway (can't tell from the video where every Buc was when Allgeier was tackled by the first guy who touched him so I can't say this for sure).

20+ touches and his "highlight reel" from the game is almost entirely clips of him falling forward for 2 yards. I will say this, he does well to fall forward when he is tackled.
The point is, Allgeier actually made a down field catch, something Robinson has shown the tendency to drop in big moments, so Robinson isn’t scoring if the ball hits the ground after hitting his hands.

And Allgeier started getting bigger gains towards the end of the game when his big bruiser style wore down the defense.

And also, I can guarantee Allgeier is still gonna play and contribute when “he’s not feeling well”

The point is, Allgeier actually made a down field catch, something Robinson has shown the tendency to drop in big moments, so Robinson isn’t scoring if the ball hits the ground after hitting his hands.

And Allgeier started getting bigger gains towards the end of the game when his big bruiser style wore down the defense.

And also, I can guarantee Allgeier is still gonna play and contribute when “he’s not feeling well”

It's funny that you make fun of "Boomers" while making Boomer "arguments" like that :noidea:

Hell, if you take out Allgeier's two biggest runs I think his average for the game drops below 2 yards. But those other rushes were just to set things up for that 12 yarder!

You do realize that it was Smith's decision not to play him, right?