NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 7

It's funny that you make fun of "Boomers" while making Boomer "arguments" like that :noidea:

Hell, if you take out his Allgeier's biggest runs I think his average for the game drops below 2 yards. But those other 19 rushes were just to set things up.

You do realize that it was Smith's decision not to play him, right?
Probably because Smith knows he can’t trust him in the passing game.

Ridder’s red zone fumblitis probably cost Allgeier a couple TDs too

Broncos, Patriots and Bears saw Caleb Williams’ last couple of games and decided they didn’t want him

Probably because Smith knows he can’t trust him in the passing game.

Ridder’s red zone fumblitis probably cost Allgeier a couple TDs too

He would have had a TD if he'd had the vision to see it.

Patterson would have scored on that one too actually, I've always liked the way he sees things.

He would have had a TD if he'd had the vision to see it.

Patterson would have scored on that one too actually, I've always liked the way he sees things.
Patterson’s issues are age related. Still like what he brings to the table though.

Allgeier is the big bruiser that has speed and can catch the ball

Its a hilarious bizzaro world where the Browns get all the calls. And I'm here for it.

Cleveland Browns GIF by giphystudios2021

Patterson’s issues are age related. Still like what he brings to the table though.

Allgeier is the big bruiser that has speed and can catch the ball

If you need 2 yards he will get you 3. If you need 10 yards he will get you 3 :wink:

There's a place/role for that type of guy, just not at Bijan's expense.

If you need 2 yards he will get you 3. If you need 10 yards he will get you 3 :wink:

There's a place/role for that type of guy, just not at Bijan's expense.
To be fair, if you need 10, you probably shouldn’t be running the ball unless it’s the QB with plenty of green grass in front of him

To be fair, if you need 10, you probably shouldn’t be running the ball unless it’s the QB with plenty of green grass in front of him

I don't know if you're interpreting "need" the same way that I am. I'm not just talking about 3rd/4th and 10.

Got an outside shot at keeping my undefeated streak alive in fantasy. Down 23 with Aiyuk left for me and my opponent done in PPR. Not likely, but certainly possible.

Goedert has a good game last night kept some hope alive

Jordan Addison is a grown ass man.

Hahahaha 9ers

Cousins gets it done in prime time.

Glad I didn’t remember to put jinx vcash on the niners.

Seriously? You, of all people, posting a meme that clowns the 49ers' effectively making use of screen passes, when your team uses a glorified rugby scrum to convert 4th and short?

We are able to execute a QB sneak better than any other team in the league. Not the Eagles fault the rest of the league can't do it as well.

Seriously? You, of all people, posting a meme that clowns the 49ers' effectively making use of screen passes, when your team uses a glorified rugby scrum to convert 4th and short?

I really don't get it bc isn't Purdy one of the leaders in air passing yards per attempt in the league?