NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 8

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,567,000.00
Anyone watching this?

It just got interesting

Buffalo D has Baker all sorts of confused.

Pass interference galore there.

Didn't watch.

Had to see the Damian Lillard debut in Milwaukee. Pretty good. That team should be a favorite to win it all.

Any chance the panthers get there first win today? I took the Texans in a knockout pool

All of today’s games are in Bookie. Not a lot of bets right now on some of the games

No bye weeks.... 9 games in the 1st part of the day, 4 in the afternoon. Great day for sitting on the back porch watching RedZone.

So, just a straw poll here. I don't really watch full football games anymore. Who here is a RedZone NFL football watcher?

No bye weeks.... 9 games in the 1st part of the day, 4 in the afternoon. Great day for sitting on the back porch watching RedZone.

So, just a straw poll here. I don't really watch full football games anymore. Who here is a RedZone NFL football watcher?
I got one game on tv Jax-pit so yes I watch the red zone most of the day until Sunday night football. i have to cut a tree down today so won’t get to watch much

Will Levis bomb to Hopkins for the score.

Any chance the panthers get there first win today? I took the Texans in a knockout pool
Yep.

Even back in the Oilers days, Houston teams could be counted on to give a winless team a 1 in the W column.