NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 8

Washington giving Philly a game again.

ahh...we get GOOD Dak today.

Nice. :gaah:

Packers with 19 total yards after 20 minutes. :facepalm:
I haven’t been able to watch and I don’t know who is to blame but

1283b657-e02d-4be6-8118-2fc18dd0e076_text.gif

Well, dang, I’m sorry that you’re having an issue. I don’t have the Sunday ticket but I do watch Redzone all day. All of my TVs are streaming, and they are all YouTube TVs.

I don’t have too many issues. I got about 400 megs worth of service and we have all sorts of shit on our home network.
Ya, and it does the same pattern. First it freezes and the circular loading symbol comes up, then it comes back on and speeds up to catch up to where it's supposed to be and then it just goes black for like 15 seconds, and then it comes back. Whole first half was pixelated af...second half the picture has been great, but it still freezes.

I get it, it’s a big division game. It isn’t this the same Washington defense that got shredded a couple weeks ago by Chicago.

Ya, and it does the same pattern. First it freezes and the circular loading symbol comes up, then it comes back on and speeds up to catch up to where it's supposed to be and then it just goes black for like 15 seconds, and then it comes back. Whole first half was pixelated af...second half the picture has been great, but it still freezes.
Boo!!!

Satellite is infinitely better than any streaming service ever thought about being. It’s at the point now where I won’t go to a watch party for the game if host is streaming it.
closing on a home on Wednesday + I decided to go with Spectrum over Youtube TV or another streaming service. just don't trust that shit.

closing on a home on Wednesday + I decided to go with Spectrum over Youtube TV or another streaming service. just don't trust that shit.
I had Youtubetv for a while, but then they stopped carrying Braves games, so I had DirectTV reinstalled and cancelled my YTTV subscription, and I don’t regret it at all

Plus the delay you get when watching sports on a streaming service is flat out ridiculous. I play poker at a high rise that overlooks Truist Park, and they stream there. You could see the home run fireworks go off and finally get to watch the home run on tv like 10 minutes later

Heinicke comes in the game and the offense immediately looks about a million times better. He’s not a great QB, he’s just not hot garbage like Ridddr

To absolute zero surprise of mine, the Texans, with a chance to have a winning record, are in danger of falling to a winless team.

Houstoning.