Weiner Wednesday

Nearing the end of the first week at my new job. Tons of shit to fix, a few people I can already tell are doing the bare minimum and one guy who's been here for like 30 years and set everything up so only he knows the weird ass processes to do the things he does. Going to have to blow up everything and install some structure.

I asked the 30 year guy for documentation he has, and he sent me a 1.5 page PDF that he says he's been working on since 2000. :facepalm:
Experiencing some similar issues. Starting new job officially Aug 1st but doing some transition days beforehand

Chris Hansen GIF

My friend is asking about the alleged wieners in here.

Wait- did I spell it wrong? No wonder I can never find them!

My friend!!! My friend can never find them!

Nearing the end of the first week at my new job. Tons of shit to fix, a few people I can already tell are doing the bare minimum and one guy who's been here for like 30 years and set everything up so only he knows the weird ass processes to do the things he does. Going to have to blow up everything and install some structure.

I asked the 30 year guy for documentation he has, and he sent me a 1.5 page PDF that he says he's been working on since 2000. :facepalm:

I've had to fire a guy like that before. Thankfully, I had an opportunity to build and execute an "employee migration plan" before walking his ass out the door so that we wouldn't be scrambling to fix or replace everything he's ever done.

Not for us. We will never do that for any sport. We will do multiple sports & have off time. Even with 4H, we are doing down time.

Oldest kid is only interested in football officially (plays all sports w his buddies).

Is currently in a once a week camp over the summer by the local HS and their staff, and he’s out there working hard every second of it. Last week they were out there in 90 degree sun for 3 hours then the kid went fishing with his crew for another 3 hours.

Tackle off-season training starts July 6 and he’s the WR1 for one of the best QBs and programs in the area.

He’s talking about playing basketball and/or wrestling over the winter in place of indoor flag, so we’ll see.

Experiencing some similar issues. Starting new job officially Aug 1st but doing some transition days beforehand
I've had to fire a guy like that before. Thankfully, I had an opportunity to build and execute an "employee migration plan" before walking his ass out the door so that we wouldn't be scrambling to fix or replace everything he's ever done.
There's always one person who thinks that because they've built in a ton of inefficiencies that make them work a lot, that it also means they're doing a good job. I think he might be in for a rude awakening when I start removing some of those processes for things that actually make sense.

still unemployed here. But I do have an only fans.

Hey @moxie, can you tell me if @huskers1217's peen is as gnarly as his feet are?

I mgiht need my fiance to start one of those to raise some wedding funds
"Start one."

I was under the impression that any woman under the age of 40 that wasn't married already had an OnlyFans.

Leaving for vacation tomorrow. Driving up to NH. We got Tank a little Spider-Man suitcase last week (mostly so he wouldn't get jealous of Ham's wheeled toy carriers). He's been looking forward to packing the suitcase since we bought it.

There's always one person who thinks that because they've built in a ton of inefficiencies that make them work a lot, that it also means they're doing a good job. I think he might be in for a rude awakening when I start removing some of those processes for things that actually make sense.
I think I am going to be dealing with someone who isn't going to want to leave

Back