Were there giants? Where are the bones?

Cover up. Cover-up!

1638490032555.png

Last edited:
redundant statement
I heard it all up there as a really little kid. UFOs, wolfman...and of course Bigfoot stories always arose when the my folks dragged us to a party somewhere.

Always drinking, smoking and shooting the shit while we kids ran all over the place. Those were better times.

I heard it all up there as a really little kid. UFOs, wolfman...and of course Bigfoot stories always arose when the my folks dragged us to a party somewhere.

Always drinking, smoking and shooting the shit while we kids ran all over the place. Those were better times.
I remember being young and believing all those stories. Everything was true and it was fun and exciting, now I'm starting to wonder if we ever even went to the moon.

I remember being young and believing all those stories. Everything was true and it was fun and exciting, now I'm starting to wonder if we ever even went to the moon.
When people see what a herculean and dangerous effort it is to return to the moon, they'll realize the tinfoil tin can Apollo wasn't possible. That's probably why there's been no moonshot since.

Whole petrified one in Cooperstown, NY

1638540431897.png

When people see what a herculean and dangerous effort it is to return to the moon, they'll realize the tinfoil tin can Apollo wasn't possible. That's probably why there's been no moonshot since.
I never even considered that the moon landing was faked until I saw Joe Rogan's show on it. I'm now about 60/40 that it didn't happen. Seeing all the lies just makes me think the whole thing was a lie.

I never even considered that the moon landing was faked until I saw Joe Rogan's show on it. I'm now about 60/40 that it didn't happen. Seeing all the lies just makes me think the whole thing was a lie.
It's NASA's origins that really make ya wonder. Such shady beginnings.

isn't there a conspiracy forum for this BS?

332acc16ce779bdbaac89a54a593b977ba350f59.gifv

My dad worked in tracking on the Gemini and Apollo missions.

They happened.

Through the early - mid 60's we lived in Titusville, FL. where he worked in tracking at the Cape.
When Apollo 8 and subsequent flights came along we moved to California where my dad worked at the Goldstone MARS deep space tracking station. At the time there was only one of these dishes.
Now it's a SETI site and there are numerous dishes.

That we'd shot something up there, landed it, and brought it back would be an elaborate hoax that literally thousands have taken to their graves.

1638805391375.png

The history of Goldstone.

Literally all tracking, data, and radio communications with the Apollo command modules ran through this station. Not at the Cape and not in Houston like many would think. The reason is because the capsules radio transmission signals were so weak they needed a giant dish in the middle of nowhere (less ambient noise) to detect and receive them.
Here on earth we had plenty of room for the voltage regulators, high voltage power supplies, 120 KV+ pulse transformers, klystrons and magnetrons to emit the millions of watts of power needed to send radio transmissions to the command modules. That was done with thousands upon thousands of vacuum tubes in Goldstone.
The problem in deep space was answering back. There's only so much room in a command module and they didn't have the square footage required to house high powered transmitters. The bandpass filters in Goldstone were set to only the capsules radio frequencies. The tracking was echo based.
Yeah you can inject fake targets into a radar receiver, but my dad would have had to do it.
As a defense contractor I used to do it with my kids on Christmas Eve. I'd tell them it was Santa and his sleigh, and that we needed to get home right away so they could be asleep when he got here. Worked like a charm. LOL