What are you listening to?

I got on a fully loaded 767 from ATL - LAX one day in about 2009 and as I'm passing first class I notice a sea of white hair and to my shock, it's Edgar fucking Winter. He nodded to me as I recognized him without bugging him. :biggrin:
I was sitting in a bar one afternoon in Barbados watching a football match with some buddies when Mick Jagger strolled in and tookthe table next to me. He and a friend had a couple of beers, watched the football then Mick got up, thanked the owner and left. Nobody bugged him and not one autograph was asked for. I was impressed!

I was sitting in a bar one afternoon in Barbados watching a football match with some buddies when Mick Jagger strolled in and tookthe table next to me. He and a friend had a couple of beers, watched the football then Mick got up, thanked the owner and left. Nobody bugged him and not one autograph was asked for. I was impressed!
Mick was probably there deciding if he wanted to buy Barbados or not.

Any Testament fans? Absolutely incredible how good they still are! Here they are live from Germany. Powerful stuff.

Testament's good. I went to see Slayer a few years ago at the PNC and they were the first act, but I just missed their set. Behemoth, Anthrax and Lamb of God also played that night.

Sweet......same threads as other site.