What are you watching on Netflix/Amazon/etc...?

Breeders on Hulu. Also can be seen on FX.

Couldn't get into this. Seems like it's after the same audience that "Married..." was after except that there are guys that want to fuck Judy Greer and Jenny Slate and that's not a thing here.

Couldn't get into this. Seems like it's after the same audience that "Married..." was after except that there are guys that want to fuck Judy Greer and Jenny Slate and that's not a thing here.
I'm a big Martin Freeman fan which is why I got into it. He created the show. I found it relatable as a father.
*never watched Married, but I like the cast

I'm a big Martin Freeman fan which is why I got into it. He created the show. I found it relatable as a father.
*never watched Married, but I like the cast

I am quite certain that having children of your own makes it somewhat different. Probably many things that I don't really truly get or relate to.

Serpent on Netflix.
Watched one episode so far.
Interesting enough to continue.

Serpent on Netflix.
Watched one episode so far.
Interesting enough to continue.
That's next on my list, trailers etc look interesting. Plus, Jenna Coleman

I'll watch it after I finish El Marginal, Argentininian show based in a prison, it's pretty good so far.

I need to re-up my Netflix in the next couple months. A few things have queued up in the last few months.

Right now, I am concentrating my watching hours to all the back episodes of Kill Tony. Over 600 episodes in the can, I started watching at about 580 or so. On my binge of old episodes, I am just past episode 300. I am able to “watch” while I am working, and I don’t have to pay close attention so I can do other things as well. I am able to get through about 6 episodes a day if I don’t have any meetings or anything else that requires me leaving the house.

Black Mirror. Interesting show.

quality of it keeps dropping.

just watched Take Care of Maya, that got the blood boiling.

That one was good.

I'm not overly picky. The astronauts lost me.

The killer one was OK as well.

I Think You Should Leave

decent cringe-comedy, really short eps. 3 seasons out.

Reactions: ill
I Think You Should Leave

decent cringe-comedy, really short eps. 3 seasons out.
absolutely hilarious.

I wonder if he is touring

absolutely hilarious.

I wonder if he is touring
Not sure; I read that he's got some emo issues that makes it really hard for him to do stand up. He used to be a writer/cast member on SNL and his sketches would almost always get cut. I think that was also related to his mental state.

He's got great timing and a great comedic face, though. This bit from season one got me hooked:

Hey, did you see Colin's hat.