What are you watching on Netflix/Amazon/etc...?

Lots of documentaries lately....mostly good for background noise while I work. Or....if they turn out to be really good I don’t get much work done.

Dexter was ok, but... not to break your spirits lol, I thought it went downhill after season 4.

I was watching Mountain Men on Amazon - I like survival, hunting, bushcraft, type of stuff though. I watch Project Power over the weekend, it sucked... pretty bad too.

This on Dexter. Then going back and seeing how the book ended...the show managed to make a substantially worse ending??? Incredible.

Been watching some Spanish Language shows and movies lately.

Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) - Great show from Spain, a team robs the Royal Mint of Spain, then later The Bank of Spain, very good show 4 seasons so far, final season supposed to be next month

Cocaine Coast (Farina) - Based on the true story of how cigarettes smugglers worked with the Colombian Cartels to start bringing cocaine into Europe via Galicia Spain. Kind of a cross between Narcos and Scarface.

Wild District (Distrito Salvaje) - Netflix original from Colombia, combo action/political thriller, 2 seasons very good IMO.

El Chapo - Story of El Chapo from his beginnings until his final arrest and extradition. Very good show, shows the Cartel battles, and how El Chapo got to be the most powerful with the help of the Mexican Government, and US Government, specifically the DEA.

The Invisible Guardian, The Legacy of The Bones, Offering to the Storm - Trilogy movies from Spain combining police investigations and supernatural elements.

Money Heist is the shit.

Loving this on Prime.

Just found last night that Prime has 5 seasons of MXC. I'm in freaking heaven. I tried to buy the DVD's about a year ago but they were so hard to find eBay was wanting $100 each season for them.

Now I can stream them whenever. Greatness.

Loving this on Prime.

That one was great. Most of the All Or Nothing series has been good. I also enjoyed the one for the Brazil National Team.

That one was great. Most of the All Or Nothing series has been good. I also enjoyed the one for the Brazil National Team.

I'd probably watch that one but I'm not interested in a bunch of NFL teams.

west side story film GIF

Californication

Love this show. Episode 1 he's dreaming of getting a blowjob from a nun in front of a Catholic Jesus altar....

Brilliant.

Sinner with Bill Pullman. Not too shabby. It's a USA show which was a bit surprising. Did anybody else not know USA network still existed?

Binged the first season of Who Killed Sara on Netflix this week. It was OK. Hot women, at least. I could have done without those two dudes gaying with each other. I fast forwarded through that, the rest is pretty good content.

Binged the first season of Who Killed Sara on Netflix this week. It was OK. Hot women, at least. I could have done without those two dudes gaying with each other. I fast forwarded through that, the rest is pretty good content.
I came here just to bitch about show. I am I think 5 episodes in and still am waiting for ANY sort of revenge. In the first 10 minutes of the show he is out, fully funded, has means and abilities to do what he wants, and then gets his ass kicked for the remaining 4+ hours so far. Is there EVER going to be any revenge, or is he just going to mope around like a bitch?

Side note, I'd do unspeakable things to that sister Elisa. I need to buy the writers that wrote a topless scene in a few drinks. Good god!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I came here just to bitch about show. I am I think 5 episodes in and still am waiting for ANY sort of revenge. In the first 10 minutes of the show he is out, fully funded, has means and abilities to do what he wants, and then gets his ass kicked for the remaining 4+ hours so far. Is there EVER going to be any revenge, or is he just going to mope around like a bitch?

Side note, I'd do unspeakable things to that sister Elisa. I need to buy the writers that wrote a topless scene in a few drinks. Good god!
Binged the remaining 5 episodes just now.
nope, not giving this another season. One season was enough.

Breeders on Hulu. Also can be seen on FX.

Binged the remaining 5 episodes just now.
nope, not giving this another season. One season was enough.
Yeah the sister is the best part of the show.

Not a single damn thing of consequence was resolved in the first season.

Yeah the sister is the best part of the show.

Not a single damn thing of consequence was resolved in the first season.
And the previews of season 2 looks like it is going in a completely opposite direction.

Working my way through a rewatch of this. Probably the highest quality documentary series that Netflix has put out.