What are you watching on Netflix/Amazon/etc...?

Dexter was ok, but... not to break your spirits lol, I thought it went downhill after season 4.

I was watching Mountain Men on Amazon - I like survival, hunting, bushcraft, type of stuff though. I watch Project Power over the weekend, it sucked... pretty bad too.
Dexter was better than just ok. It was fantastic, but it never is as good again after season 4. Season 8 was brutal.

The Outsiders with Jason Bateman. It's on HBO but watching it on the firestick.

Dexter was better than just ok. It was fantastic, but it never is as good again after season 4. Season 8 was brutal.
Lets be real, season 3 is pretty meh. I let it slide when I first watched it because I didn’t get to season 5, 7 or 8. But season 3 isn’t really good. So half the seasons range from meh to bad. I loved the show when it was good, but it didn’t go the distance.

Lets be real, season 3 is pretty meh. I let it slide when I first watched it because I didn’t get to season 5, 7 or 8. But season 3 isn’t really good. So half the seasons range from meh to bad. I loved the show when it was good, but it didn’t go the distance.
3 was the worst of the first 4. 1 2 and 4 were all 10's though.

I am on season 4 of Dexter. Better than I thought.

Recently finished Dark, first two seasons are awesome. Way better than I thought.

You want to stop Dexter after season 4.

Just pretend he dies. It's a better ending.

It's pretty sad that I keep getting hooked on CW shows. The 100 and All American

I have been told that I am hypercritical of shows and movies so maybe it is me. Taking the entire series into account, I thought it was just ok. Seasons 1-4 were solid, pretty good, after that it kept going downhill and yeah, season 8... pretty bad.

I am on season 4 of Dexter. Better than I thought.

Recently finished Dark, first two seasons are awesome. Way better than I thought.

It's awesome. Great show for most of it's run, but honestly the last season and a half it goes downhill.

Season 4 is legit-the Trinity Killer is a big highlight of the series.

Season 13 of Greys Anatomy. Oh boy. Karev is in a huge pickle this season