What moment made you realize you don’t like Joe Buck?

I like Joe Buck. fuck it. i even like Cris collingsworth....

what i can't fucking stand is Ed Cunningham Sage Steele or other Jizzney bastards...

For me it was when Randy Moss PRETENDED to moon the Green Bay crowd and Joe got all high and mighty with his “disgusting act” call. I can’t abide that kind of snobbery

HBU?
I already was kinda over him before that, that cemented it. I don't need my sportball announcers to tell me how I should feel.

I already was kinda over him before that, that cemented it. I don't need my sportball announcers to tell me how I should feel.
Looking back, I might have just hated him by association because of the fact that he was in the booth with McCarver for baseball all the time, and McCarver was awful.

I think he is a smug SOB. I love him. Reminds me of me. He is a smart ass and makes comments others can't because he knows he is untouchable.

I think he is a smug SOB. I love him. Reminds me of me. He is a smart ass and makes comments others can't because he knows he is untouchable.
Why does Joe Buck consider himself untouchable?

Side note. Does that mean you think you are untouchable? :becky:

I like Joe Buck. fuck it. i even like Cris collingsworth....

what i can't fucking stand is Ed Cunningham Sage Steele or other Jizzney bastards...
I like Joe, and I’ve matured to the point I don’t hate Chris.

But I’m sick of his kid already.

Why does Joe Buck consider himself untouchable?

Side note. Does that mean you think you are untouchable? :becky:
Because he is the face of their A-team on ABC/jizzney/espn's most successful show.

And yes. :beer2:

I like Joe, and I’ve matured to the point I don’t hate Chris.

But I’m sick of his kid already.
Chris sucks when he gets all "ehhhhhhhh...I don't know" in that shrill voice.

For me it was when Randy Moss PRETENDED to moon the Green Bay crowd and Joe got all high and mighty with his “disgusting act” call. I can’t abide that kind of snobbery

HBU?
I don't know when exactly I started to dislike him. Some of it was him calling baseball, too. The hyperbole, cheerleading and cocksucking in his broadcast booth makes me want to slit his throat and fuck the hole with spiked dildo.

HBU?
Also, regarding that Moss "moon"... I watched that game live. I never saw that as a "moon". The media spun it as a moon. What Moss actually did was simulate pulling down his pants and wiping his ass on the Green Bay Packers-branded field goal pad.

The first time I ever saw the kid of Jack.

Smarmy.

Also, regarding that Moss "moon"... I watched that game live. I never saw that as a "moon". The media spun it as a moon. What Moss actually did was simulate pulling down his pants and wiping his ass on the Green Bay Packers-branded field goal pad.
That’s even funnier. Not a “disgusting act” by any stretch

There's a difference between being untouchable, and nobody wanting to touch you. :biggrin:
GIF by The Office

HBU?
Interesting. This was for sure the moment that it solidified for me that I don’t like him.

I have since changed my tune and like Joe Buck. I’ll save that for the “what moment did you realize you actually do like Joe Buck” thread.