What moment made you realize you don’t like Joe Buck?

Joe Buck has a face that you just want to punch.

I can take Joe Buck as long as he’s not calling a Cardinals game.

I can not take Cris Collinsworth or especially Mike Mayock. I literally have to get up and leave the room.
Joe and Troy do good work.

Michaels seemed a little loopy tonight.

Collinsworth is a pedo that can’t stop smiling at himself while he talks. Drives me nuts. The smiling at himself. You can hear it in every stupid thing he says.

Draft coverage did not drop in quality without Mayock.

I’m getting a little annoyed with Jay Bilas as I get older. It’s not going to get better.

Joe and Troy do good work.

Michaels seemed a little loopy tonight.

Collinsworth is a pedo that can’t stop smiling at himself while he talks. Drives me nuts. The smiling at himself. You can hear it in every stupid thing he says.

Draft coverage did not drop in quality without Mayock.

I’m getting a little annoyed with Jay Bilas as I get older. It’s not going to get better.
Jay Bilas has always had the Duke arrogance. Generally I can take him though.

Also, regarding that Moss "moon"... I watched that game live. I never saw that as a "moon". The media spun it as a moon. What Moss actually did was simulate pulling down his pants and wiping his ass on the Green Bay Packers-branded field goal pad.

Nah, he was pretending to moon the fans because when the Vikes bus would leave Lambeau he said there was always a bunch of fans that would moon them when they were leaving.

Nah, he was pretending to moon the fans because when the Vikes bus would leave Lambeau he said there was always a bunch of fans that would moon them when they were leaving.
So then why did he deliberately run from the right side of the end zone all the way to the goal post, "pull his pants down" then vertically gyrate his hips before his teammates got to him? If it was just a "moon" he could've done that from anywhere in the end zone.

So then why did he deliberately run from the right side of the end zone all the way to the goal post, "pull his pants down" then vertically gyrate his hips before his teammates got to him? If it was just a "moon" he could've done that from anywhere in the end zone.

Who knows, but I heard him tell the story so...

Either way, Joe Buck was OUTRAGED!!!

Who knows, but I heard him tell the story so...
If he publicly admitted to "wiping his ass", he would be further vilifying himself. He's already vilified more than he's comfortable with, so it's pretty easy to expect he would publicly "tone down" his true intentions in that moment.

If he publicly admitted to "wiping his ass", he would be further vilifying himself. He's already vilified more than he's comfortable with, so it's pretty easy to expect he would publicly "tone down" his true intentions in that moment.