What would you tip?

Yeah. You can be charitable with your money not mine. I give plenty on my own.

Yeah. I give plenty to local fundraisers. Particularly to my local small town Volunteer Fire Departments when they have pancake feeds with 'Free Will Donation'. I typically cut a check for $100. I have 3 different small town VFD's that would respond to my place if needed. Furthest is 8 miles away.

I'll give to larger charities on Thanksgiving/Christmas, but I warn them NOT to put me on their "Hot-list" where they're calling me every month seeking donations. I'll donate on Thanksgiving/Christmas. If that's not good enough, look elsewhere because I'll cut those off.

Hard to say what's going on here.

The video claims she's the bartender and also the server (waitress). It would be that way in the stand-alone bars around here.
If that's the case, and she was consistent in keeping our table in drinks, then I'd have given her a $10 tip (20%) minimum and not thought anything about it.

The part I don't get is her saying "And I gave you refills and you didn't even ask". That's sounds more like a waitress keeping water glasses full. I know of no bartender/server who brings another round to a table without anyone asking unless it's a round on the house. Same could be said for anyone bellied up to the bar. The bartender doesn't just keep bringing them drinks without at least asking if they want another one.
I am a 20% tipper most of time. But I don't tip much of at all if the is no real "service" provided, I. E. I go in and grab a carryout.