What's better than a Popeye's chicken sammich?

Have you ever bought like Chick-Fil-A sandwich and took it inside to KFC to eat it? That shit is awesome.

Tried Popeyes one time and it sucked so bad that we (2 guys 4 gals) didn’t finish it and tossed it in the garbage.

Now I’ll give another one a try as I realize that it may well have been an idiot crew working that day who have no clue about preparing food but in my book... Popeyes is pretty far down the list. Chick fil a is on top of my list KFC 2 and prob Zaxbys after that. I will say that BK’s spicy chicken sammich CAN be underrated if it’s cooked properly, I’ve had a few very good ones there but have also had some that were just shy of chicken jerky over cooked/heated too long.

Last edited:
Have you ever bought like Chick-Fil-A sandwich and took it inside to KFC to eat it? That shit is awesome.
Or take a pizza of choice into a BK and order a small fountain drink and get 5000 refills as ya destroy the pizza. :nod:

69549820_10157669802690536_4576963011725492224_n.jpg
A greenbay ccg loss

Your coach made a great call late
There were a few facepalm-inducing calls by Packers coaches on both sides of the ball at the end of both halves. Both teams were blundering idiots the whole game, but the Packers were the team that made the biggest blunders at the worst times. They deserved to lose... But so did Tampa... Brady threw picks in three straight possessions in the second half... That's the kind of shit you'd see out of Jay Cutler.

There were a few facepalm-inducing calls by Packers coaches on both sides of the ball at the end of both halves. Both teams were blundering idiots the whole game, but the Packers were the team that made the biggest blunders at the worst times. They deserved to lose... But so did Tampa... Brady threw picks in three straight possessions in the second half... That's the kind of shit you'd see out of Jay Cutler.
lol @ you!

Zaxby’s is the best fast food chicken. That Kickin Chicken sandwich is better than any sandwich Popeyes or Chic Fil A ever thought about making

Zaxby’s is the best fast food chicken. That Kickin Chicken sandwich is better than any sandwich Popeyes or Chic Fil A ever thought about making
That shit is just way too expensive, man. Every time I went in there I'd drop $18 trying to get filled up so I stopped going.

That shit is just way too expensive, man. Every time I went in there I'd drop $18 trying to get filled up so I stopped going.
Jebus, you must be right, it went up three bucks since the last time you posted about them.

I’m down, I can rely more on Zaxbys consistency than Popeyes

View attachment 20134

Zaxby's here oversalts everything. I wanted it to be good, but it's been awful every time. We stopped going years ago. Now it's Chick Fil A for Sandwiches and Slim Chickens for tenders and wings.

That kickin'chicken sandwich combo meal is only like $7 something around here and is good as fuck. He put me on them a few months back and I go in usually once a week and get one for lunch now.

It's usually about 3 of their tenders with buffalo sauce and ranch between two buttered pieces of toast. I was never a fan of theirs because of reasons you stated until I tried that bitch.

Ok
This was the old McDonalds crispy chicken sandwich, which was really good.
Now
They have gone to a different crispy chicken sandwich, plus 2 other variations, that are god awful.

I knew it was just a matter of time before McDonalds figured out that original sandwich was just too good, and cost them too much.

Not a fan of the new line-up.