What's better than a Popeye's chicken sammich?

As far as chicken places:
Popeyes if I want chicken
Zaxbys for the sandwiches or chicken fingers
Chik-fil-a for their milkshakes and consistent service
Bojangles for their biscuits and sides
KFC is ok but prefer other places

As far as chicken places:
Popeyes if I want chicken
Zaxbys for the sandwiches or chicken fingers
Chik-fil-a for their milkshakes and consistent service
Bojangles for their biscuits and sides
KFC is ok but prefer other places
i like Bojangles' chicken supremes + chicken sandwich. fries, biscuit + tea are good too. the fried chicken is pretty standard for a fast food chain. decent, but not going to blow you away

if i ever get fast food, it's usually from Zaxby's, CFA or bojangles. i don't mess with KFC or Popeyes

i like Bojangles' chicken supremes + chicken sandwich. fries, biscuit + tea are good too. the fried chicken is pretty standard for a fast food chain. decent, but not going to blow you away

if i ever get fast food, it's usually from Zaxby's, CFA or bojangles. i don't mess with KFC or Popeyes
Forgot all about their Chicken biscuit sandwich, was usually my go to with the Cajun fries and pink lemonade

69549820_10157669802690536_4576963011725492224_n.jpg
word

spicy or bust

best chicken sammich on earth

I gotta tell you that my favorite way to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to buy a bucket and put it in the fridge so that I can eat it cold the next day.

Yeah, fried chicken and pizza are both almost better cold out of the fridge the next day.

A blowjob.
While eating a Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich.

Thats the only thing thats better.

Are people still being stabbed in the throat over these things? Tsk tsk, KB.

Yeah its only in Ohio
Lies!!!

Had one right by my apartment in Kalamazoo.

Never went there once. But it was there. So was "The Chicken Coop" which seemed like the worst name ever for a restaurant.

Lies!!!

Had one right by my apartment in Kalamazoo.

Never went there once. But it was there. So was "The Chicken Coop" which seemed like the worst name ever for a restaurant.

Lee's? In Kalamazoo? Gotta be a different business.

I never got Zaxbys. That shit is waaaaay too expensive for what you get. Every time I went I dropped $15 and left hungry.
Their wing sauce is shit too. Too sweet.

Lee's? In Kalamazoo? Gotta be a different business.
Pretty sure it's the same.

Sign was the same.

Westnedge and Kilgore. By Big Lots.

good peanut butter, strawberry jelly, artesano bread

one of life's great pleasures
anniversary celebrate GIF

I'd rather teach @Lance Uppercut how to play pool and drink like a man that eat a disgusting PB&J.

I can however live with a peanut butter/fluff sammich in a pinch.