What's going on with your golf game?

Browsed around the PGA Superstore today. Thinking I might go back in a couple weeks, and pull the trigger. Just need to swing a few first.

Shoulder fucking up again? That sucks.
I done did it this time. Fought it for 15 years. What’s crazy is it was fucking caddying at The Memorial that did it in. Couldn’t lift my arm after the tournament and got an MRI it hurt so bad.

Reactions: Me
Working on two defects right now.

1. Slowing down my arms during the downswing. Allowing lag and release to occur more naturally. I actually hit it longer and straighter when I’m not trying to kill the ball. Works great on the range but standing on the fairway 150 yards away from the green, something deep inside the back of my mind tells me to swing hard. Probably the biggest reason that I lose posture and hit off of the heel.

2. keeping my right heel down through impact. Almost every time I mis-hit it’s usually because I lift my heel up and start turning early.

Golfing today for the first time in 6 months and its a course that normally eats me up. Tons of sand

Should be interesting

Played in my member/member this past weekend. 2 man scramble. Finished 2nd, 1 shot back. Still sour about all the putts we missed!

I developed focal dystonia and now, double vision. So yeah, nothing is going on with my golf game. :(

Torn labrum in shoulder with no end in sight to getting better. Surgery in December. Going to be awhile. Really sucks, had my game dialed in from working so hard. Got back down to a +1 handicap.

Working on timing. I have a bit of an early release causing a slight draw with my irons witch is ok but I’ve been hooking my driver so I changed my grip just a smidge to help

Nothing. I've put my clubs in my truck and then taken them back out at least 5 times without making it to the course.
Last time I played, at least a month and a half ago, my back was sore for 3 days afterwards. Now it's sore when I wake up. I go to bed planning on playing and wake up and say screw it.

A few of those times I was planning to walk so I loaded up my 3 wheel cart the night before, then couldn't answer the bell and ended up unloading it.

Old men love to fight at the golf course.

We had a drunk 60 year old yell at us and then try to start a fight Saturday because we didn't walk far enough around a green being reseeded and I guess he's a member who took offense. Mind you, there's 4 of us who are all in good shape and he's 5'7 200 with a gut.

In all my years on the course I've never had so much as a raised voice from anyone under 50 but boomers are always ready to throw hands, it's so weird.

Working on keeping my hands in.

I set up a pool noodle on the side of my cart when I’m practicing and try to swing under it.

at the same time I lay down two alignment sticks on the ground at about a 45 degree angle away from each foot and reference it for my hand path.

I hit about 40 balls like this at about 60% speed then step away and hit the rest at full speed.

Ball compression is much improved. Not gaining as much yardage as I am hitting it straighter and higher in the air with a steeper angle of decent.