What's the worst deadly sin?

Which deadly sin is the worst

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
In your opinion, what is the worst deadly sin or top 2... however you think about it.

Lust gives us passion and creates humans.
Pride allows us to strive of excellence.
Envy allows us to to look toward others and admire there accomplishments.
Greed allows us to accumulate wealth.
Sloth allows us to take a nap.

Wrath consumes us with unhealthy stress and pulls us into danger.
Gluttony clogs our arteries.

Why is pride a sin again? Should people not be proud of their own accomplishments and for their kids and such?

Its not taking pride in your work.. Its being too proud to understand that you come from God and believe only in yourself and glorying only you.

Its not taking pride in your work.. Its being too proud to understand that you come from God and believe only in yourself and glorying only you.

Cool, thanks. Yeah, that makes sense I guess.

Greed is the primary cause of most crime and wars.

Greed is also at the root of envy and lust; I never really supported envy and lust as their own unique "deadly sins", because they're really just branches of greed.

Greed is also at the root of envy and lust; I never really supported envy and lust as their own unique "deadly sins", because they're really just branches of greed.
See I actually see it the other way around. I see Lust at the root of Greed, Envy, etc.. You lust for things you don't have or for experiences you see in other people or for power you want over others, etc... then once obtained, you seek to grow it (hence where Greed comes in).

That was a nutshell of why I picked lust.

its not greed that wants me to take Rachel McAdams and try some bedroom gymnastics with her.

Gluttony

Fat people are gross to look at, be around and smell.

Most of the rest of those aren’t even sins.

Why is pride a sin again? Should people not be proud of their own accomplishments and for their kids and such?
iu

See I actually see it the other way around. I see Lust at the root of Greed, Envy, etc.. You lust for things you don't have or for experiences you see in other people or for power you want over others, etc... then once obtained, you seek to grow it (hence where Greed comes in).

That was a nutshell of why I picked lust.
However we spin it (which appears to be a chicken/egg loop), it seems we agree that greed, envy and lust are all related closely enough to be consolidated into one sin. And it appears that if that sin was consolidated, most people would consider it the most deadly.

Sloth.......this country was built on work ethic and innovation .... too easy not to work now in my opinion....

I thought being a Pistons fan was the worst?