What's the worst deadly sin?

Which deadly sin is the worst

• Total voters
Greed is the primary cause of most crime and wars.
Michael Douglas Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

the worst one is whatever one I am witnessing/experiencing at that given moment... right now it's sloth because I'm sitting on my ass typing this.

So best/worst questions are incapable of being more nuanced than a simple singular selection, albeit even if preferred?

So, for example if I asked you 'what's your best quality?' You know unequivocally and without hesitation or expounding nuances that it's your ineptitude for critical thinking.

That's impressive. Congrats.
Son, I have taken shits that would beat your retarded ass at checkers.

1 - Wrath
2 - Greed

The rest are just my daily life.

Son, I have taken shits that would beat your retarded ass at checkers.
Yet you miss basic nuances in questions. That comment screams insecurity, but it's the internet, I should expect nothing less.

I bet ya suhpa smaht.

That comment screams insecurity, but it's the internet, I should expect nothing less.
Says the guy who spends countless hours reposting worthless shit from the internet in a desperate attempt to compile likes from strangers online.

Says the guy who spends countless hours reposting worthless shit from the internet in a desperate attempt to compile likes.
Skip over the point and starts bitching LMAO fucking priceless.

I pass memes around and some you don't like and bitch about. So you double down on an comment showcasing your insecurity for another comment showcasing your insecurity. Pathetic.

You think I give a fuck about likes just because I post memes? They can take away all my likes for all I give a fuck, but I love how this continues to show how you have no concept of critical thought.

Spend hours? Bro this is just random shit I come across. Most of the time I just screenshot it and repost a bunch later on. But I don't expect it to matter to someone that goes online for hours and ends up bitching about memes HAHAHAHAHA.

pLz TeLl Me MoRe AbOuT yOuR sOoPa SmAhT sHiTz.

I pity you.

Skip over the point and starts bitching LMAO fucking priceless.

I pass memes around and some you don't like and bitch about. So you double down on an comment showcasing your insecurity for another comment showcasing your insecurity. Pathetic.

You think I give a fuck about likes just because I post memes? They can take away all my likes for all I give a fuck, but I love how this continues to show how you have no concept of critical thought.

Spend hours? Bro this is just random shit I come across. Most of the time I just screenshot it and repost a bunch later on. But I don't expect it to matter to someone that goes online for hours and ends up bitching about memes HAHAHAHAHA.

pLz TeLl Me MoRe AbOuT yOuR sOoPa SmAhT sHiTz.

I pity you.
TL;DR

ugh, it's like he's totally like fishing for likes tryin tuh be funnay

Valley Girl Hair Flip GIF by Freedomists

Cannot believe OP didn't include incest!!!!!