Poll Which Division is better: ACC Coastal or B1G West?

Which Division is better: ACC Coastal or B1G West?

• ACC Coastal

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • B1G West

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Tater Salad Division

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Northwestern is very ugly for B1G West. 0-3 in OOC games and their OOC schedule isn't that tough.

Would really hate to be the one school Northwestern beat.
mister rogers middle finger GIF

I want to say Minnesota makes it the BIG West by default, but the more I squint at the BIG West, the more it sucks.

The B1G West but only slightly

If you had to face them off, what matchups do you choose?

Minnesota vs Pitt
Iowa vs North Carolina
Wisconsin vs Miami
Purdue vs VA Tech
Illinois vs Duke
Northwestern vs Virginia
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech

That would be a pretty even series IMO

Minnesota vs Pitt
Iowa vs North Carolina
Wisconsin vs Miami
Purdue vs VA Tech
Illinois vs Duke
Northwestern vs Virginia
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech

Iowa vs North Carolina.

Talk about the two most complete opposite teams in the country. Would love to see.

Minnesota vs Pitt
Iowa vs North Carolina
Wisconsin vs Miami
Purdue vs VA Tech
Illinois vs Duke
Northwestern vs Virginia
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech

Nebraska vs Georgia Tech

sleepy cripple fight GIF by South Park

@rfjeff9

Correct me if I am wrong B1G fans but I think Northwestern hasn't won an OOC game in like 3 years. I think that is grounds for kicking them from the league and adding Oregon or Washington.

I know there was one year where Northwestern won the B1G West but was 0-3 in OOC games. That is like the crap that Houston Nutt's Arkansas teams used to pull. They would have embarrassing OOC losses but beat top ten SEC teams.

So gross. Look at Iowa at 3-1 and 1-0 that is embarrassing considering they win games 6-3 and 9-7.

B1G west, and it ain’t particularly close IMO.

So gross. Look at Iowa at 3-1 and 1-0 that is embarrassing considering they win games 6-3 and 9-7.
Oregon won a game 7-6 a few years back.

And lost 49-3 this year. Would you rather win 9-7 or lose 49-3?

B1G West and I don't think it's all that close.

There is no team in the Coastal that I think it all that good, whereas there are some teams in the B1G that certainly have potential to be good.

Correct me if I am wrong B1G fans but I think Northwestern hasn't won an OOC game in like 3 years. I think that is grounds for kicking them from the league and adding Oregon or Washington.

I know there was one year where Northwestern won the B1G West but was 0-3 in OOC games. That is like the crap that Houston Nutt's Arkansas teams used to pull. They would have embarrassing OOC losses but beat top ten SEC teams.

Looks like they haven't won a regular season OOC game since 2016 but they are 4-0 in bowl games since that time lol. Beating Pitt, Utah, Kentucky, and Auburn