Poll Which Division is better: ACC Coastal or B1G West?

Which Division is better: ACC Coastal or B1G West?

• ACC Coastal

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • B1G West

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Tater Salad Division

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
B1G West and I don't think it's all that close.

There is no team in the Coastal that I think it all that good, whereas there are some teams in the B1G that certainly have potential to be good.

Homerism pick here but I think Pittsburgh is decent. I thought they would be an 8-4 or 9-3 team coming into the season and I still think the same but with how bad their division is, I think they will win 9-11 games now.

Looks like they haven't won a regular season OOC game since 2016 but they are 4-0 in bowl games since that time lol. Beating Pitt, Utah, Kentucky, and Auburn

So what your telling me is that Northwestern is on track to win the B1G West and a bowl game :dhd:

So what your telling me is that Northwestern is on track to win the B1G West and a bowl game :dhd:

They've lost to Duke like 3 of those years too. Duke owns Northwestern

Homerism pick here but I think Pittsburgh is decent. I thought they would be an 8-4 or 9-3 team coming into the season and I still think the same but with how bad their division is, I think they will win 9-11 games now.
Personally, I don't think Pittsburgh could beat the Top 3 teams in the B1G West

Personally, I don't think Pittsburgh could beat the Top 3 teams in the B1G West

I disagree. I am confident they could beat everyone not named Minnesota. I think Minnesota could be legit. The only team that I am maybe about is Illinois because I haven't seen them play yet.

I disagree. I am confident they could beat everyone not named Minnesota. I think Minnesota could be legit. The only team that I am maybe about is Illinois because I haven't seen them play yet.
Not about to get into a long winded argument, but Pittsburgh's strength runs right into Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin's strength. Playing OSU this early has warped Wisconsin's stats, so take that with a grain of salt. We disagree. What's new?

I have no justification for it except maybe bias but my head keeps saying Coastal.

If Wisconsin wasn't crapping the bed I think it would be different but I don't have a ton of faith in Iowa or Minnisota.

I have no justification for it except maybe bias but my head keeps saying Coastal.

If Wisconsin wasn't crapping the bed I think it would be different but I don't have a ton of faith in Iowa or Minnisota.
Twice as many wins as last year at this point.

Ill Kill You The Office GIF

I said I didn’t have any justification.

So, you are asking which is the tallest midget?

Minnesota is not legit.

Wisky got absolutely blasted today.

Didn't think Chryst could be fired but that puts him on the hot seat

Really looking like a wash