Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Potato Salad vs Cole Slaw

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Three big games on the board this week and amazing there will be little overlap in the timing of them so we should be able to watch the majority of all three.

I'm going with Tenn vs Georgia but if Miami upsets Clemson then I was dead wrong.

No one gives a shit about the RRR but whatever I included so @Thiefery wouldn't get his panties in a bunch.

Potato salad covers easily

I'm going with Tenn vs Georgia but if Miami upsets Clemson then I was dead wrong.

No one gives a shit about the RRR but whatever I included so @Thiefery wouldn't get his panties in a bunch.
I chose Miami/Clem but only for the reason you stated. I don't think it is earth shaking if Tenn beats Georgia like it will be if Miami beats Clem.

2 options for me....
Is Miami legit?

Winner of the RRS probably ends up winning the conference.

As quiet as those fan bases are Ima say none of the above.

No hate week RRS threads, no Tennessee smack talk about being 2-0, Miami has no fans so.. but Clemson does yet..

What’s wrong, people afraid to offend a rival now?

I chose Miami/Clem but only for the reason you stated. I don't think it is earth shaking if Tenn beats Georgia like it will be if Miami beats Clem.
My thought was TN has a better shot of beating UGA than Miami does Clemson (although I think it will be a good game hopefully). We are in agreement that no one gives a shit about the RRR.

It’s obviously Miami vs Clemson. Only game with 2 top 10 teams
Ranking doesn't mean anything right now as 4 of those teams are undefeated.

UT Vs UGA is bigger at the moment, but UGA is losing 3 games this season.

If UGA wants that trip to Tuscaloosa to mean anything, they can’t look past Tennessee

My thought was TN has a better shot of beating UGA than Miami does Clemson (although I think it will be a good game hopefully). We are in agreement that no one gives a shit about the RRR.
Not agreement on this one. Maybe "no one" outside of Oklahoma and Texas. Only group from those states that don't care are the two sheep molester schools, sand aggies, bible aggies and horny aggies.

There are a shipot full of rusty cow and dirt burgler fans on both sides of the Red River that give GREAT BIG SHITS about it. (Hell, there is enough of 'em from both places in DFW to fill the Cotton Bowl.)

Not sure how they are going to deal with having to social distance and mask up before they gather up at West End to fight on Friday night. Also will be a let down since the fair won't be going on.

So, there level of give a shit may be lowered, but it is still there.

Boy the RRR is getting no love.

I do agree that Tennessee has a better chance than Miami.

Not agreement on this one. Maybe "no one" outside of Oklahoma and Texas. Only group from those states that don't care are the two sheep molester schools, sand aggies, bible aggies and horny aggies.

There are a shipot full of rusty cow and dirt burgler fans on both sides of the Red River that give GREAT BIG SHITS about it. (Hell, there is enough of 'em from both places in DFW to fill the Cotton Bowl.)

Not sure how they are going to deal with having to social distance and mask up before they gather up at West End to fight on Friday night. Also will be a let down since the fair won't be going on.

So, there level of give a shit may be lowered, but it is still there.
So basically it is on par with the Egg Bowl. Gotcha.

You Love Me GIF by memecandy

RRR for me.. with a loss here.. ou coaches will not be coming back to Dallas in '21. Lincoln will have to make changes.. If UT loses.. man I think Herman is still safe but this could snowball into a Chuck situation where they may have no choice but to move on.

This is a critical game for both staffs, I expect a great game