Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Miami vs Clemson

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Potato Salad vs Cole Slaw

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His show comes on right after South Park. It’s cringeworthy
I haven't watched comedy central in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. Back when the Chappelle show was on, followed by mind of mencia (which fucking sucked, i gave one episode a chance and never again)

he's a comedian? I really thought that was @Tin Man, my apologies sir
21585023-old-abandoned-dilapidated-barn-rusty-roof.jpg

Bubutttttttttttt.....the regular season will mean nothing. :beer2:
No... it will mean the same.

I am fine with damn near any expansion, my only hopes would be that NO ONE gets a bye. But I think 16 is a fair number (the more the merrier in my opinion), only adding 4 games, just get rid of CCGs. P5 division winners receive automatic bids, then 6 at large.

Nb4
'there are only ever 2 or 3 good teams' - .... uh... so? Then those teams should make it down to those final 2 or 3, right? That shouldn't matter at all. And this would allow for more equity, no more G5 teams going undefeated and not even being given a shot. Those teams will likely lose, but so what... it will be worth it for every now and again seeing a Boise St knocking out an OU or a TCU beating a Wisconsin - that will make people pay attention. If you knew #1 seed Bama were playing #8 or #16 (however you'd prefer to look at it) UCF in a game that MATTERS you would watch or at the least, if you received a notification that UCF was beating Bama... you might change the channel to it. Most people love seeing underdogs, it is practically an American past time in of itself. Not to mention that we are talking about more college football simply put. If you don't like football, then what the fuck are you commenting for (not aimed at you Deep Creek, generally speaking).

'teams will schedule lighter' - ....uh... I don't believe that, but so? Teams typically only schedule ONE semi-decent opponent in their noncon anyway. 2019 Clemson had A&M, SC, Charlotte, and Wofford. 2019 LSU had Georgia Southern, Texas, Northwestern State, and Utah State. 2019 Bama had Duke, New Mexico State, Southern Miss, and Western Carolina. 2019 Ohio St had Florida Atlantic, Cincinnati, and Miami Ohio. I really don't think that is a legitimate argument to be taken seriously. But I will say, that G5 teams would probably have to schedule tougher and I don't see a problem with that either. And if your follow up is - well it could be worse than that, then let's institute some fucking scheduling rules finally. At least 1 noncon opponent needs to be against a P5 team and no FCS opponents.

'but some division winners may have 3 or 4 losses on occasion' - and? CFB ebbs and flows, some divisions will be strong and other years they will be weak. If you win your division, you get a shot, if you suck... then guess what, the system says that you will lose and be knocked out. BFD.

You lose points for using a gif of the least funny “comedian” of all time. They should have just ended that show when Jon Stewart left.
I agree.

I didn't agree with Stewart a lot, but he was entertaining and wasn't absurdly and completely ridiculous. I tried watching when Noah initially took over, but it wasn't very good and to be fair, he could have been still trying to find his groove, but it was enough for me to turn off. Haven't watched it since.

Could say similar about Colbert. I actually thought The Colbert Report was the funnier of the two (Stewarts having more substance though), but once he went to take over for Letterman..... I tried watching and it was just bad and not funny. Now they are all so far to the left it is nauseating and I can stand Bill Maur more than either of them (Colbert or Noah) and I don't agree with him very much either lol.

No... it will mean the same.

I am fine with damn near any expansion, my only hopes would be that NO ONE gets a bye. But I think 16 is a fair number (the more the merrier in my opinion), only adding 4 games, just get rid of CCGs. P5 division winners receive automatic bids, then 6 at large.

Nb4
'there are only ever 2 or 3 good teams' - .... uh... so? Then those teams should make it down to those final 2 or 3, right? That shouldn't matter at all. And this would allow for more equity, no more G5 teams going undefeated and not even being given a shot. Those teams will likely lose, but so what... it will be worth it for every now and again seeing a Boise St knocking out an OU or a TCU beating a Wisconsin - that will make people pay attention. If you knew #1 seed Bama were playing #8 or #16 (however you'd prefer to look at it) UCF in a game that MATTERS you would watch or at the least, if you received a notification that UCF was beating Bama... you might change the channel to it. Most people love seeing underdogs, it is practically an American past time in of itself. Not to mention that we are talking about more college football simply put. If you don't like football, then what the fuck are you commenting for (not aimed at you Deep Creek, generally speaking).

'teams will schedule lighter' - ....uh... I don't believe that, but so? Teams typically only schedule ONE semi-decent opponent in their noncon anyway. 2019 Clemson had A&M, SC, Charlotte, and Wofford. 2019 LSU had Georgia Southern, Texas, Northwestern State, and Utah State. 2019 Bama had Duke, New Mexico State, Southern Miss, and Western Carolina. 2019 Ohio St had Florida Atlantic, Cincinnati, and Miami Ohio. I really don't think that is a legitimate argument to be taken seriously. But I will say, that G5 teams would probably have to schedule tougher and I don't see a problem with that either. And if your follow up is - well it could be worse than that, then let's institute some fucking scheduling rules finally. At least 1 noncon opponent needs to be against a P5 team and no FCS opponents.

'but some division winners may have 3 or 4 losses on occasion' - and? CFB ebbs and flows, some divisions will be strong and other years they will be weak. If you win your division, you get a shot, if you suck... then guess what, the system says that you will lose and be knocked out. BFD.
I'm in your camp...I was being my usual sarcastic self. If some "undeserving" teams get in, they'll get their ass handed to them in the first round and they'll be gone. I actually believe the longer schools play for CFP spots further into the season, we have MORE games that matter...not less. Seems I'm in the minority though.

I haven't watched comedy central in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. Back when the Chappelle show was on, followed by mind of mencia (which fucking sucked, i gave one episode a chance and never again)
Carlos Mencia is funny in person...that show was awful.

Carlos Mencia is funny in person...that show was awful.
It was bad.. and the previews they would air during Chappelle show...sucked as well.

I saw him during the SXSW festival in 2003 too.. He was being a dick, making young women uncomfortable as he was trying to use his comedy to maybe get a hand job or something..