• Tenn vs Georgia

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Miami vs Clemson

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Potato Salad vs Cole Slaw

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to prove it on the field before we are back. I feel like we are a top 25 team now but I don't see us as a top 10 team. Unfortunately, we have at least 3 top 10 teams on our schedule as annual rivals: Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.

I think Tennessee is and should be the underdog in those three games. Auburn is a toss-up. The rest of the games on our schedule are winnable.

I think Miami-Clemson has the bigger implications. I don't expect Georgia or Tennessee to be in the running for the playoffs, so it just becomes a solid divisional matchup - unless Georgia blows out UT

Georgia is a playoff contender. Don't kid yourselves. Anyone that says otherwise is trolling.

2. RRS- always a good one even tho both are not great this year. Should deliver again iyam and fans are going to want heads to roll regardless of who loses which I like.
Word, there's going to be one super-pissed fanbase after this game, and the "fire so and so" cries are going to be shrill.

Georgia is a playoff contender. Don't kid yourselves. Anyone that says otherwise is trolling.
Aren't they one every season?

And then reality bites somewhere along the way

That is most teams not named Alabama and Clemson. UGA made the playoffs in 2017 and nearly won the whole thing.

Alabama, Florida, and Gerogia are all playoff contenders in the SEC. Tennessee maybe (I don't believe they are but if they beat Georgia this weekend, they are in the mix).

Auburn and LSU could play themselves back into contention but don't look like contenders now.

Auburn and LSU could play themselves back into contention but don't look like contenders now.
LSU lost a ton of talent from that championship team, I imagine they're a few years away from contending again.

We’ve been alive for the playoffs headed into the 13th game each of the last 3 years and made it once. More than most teams can say.

As for Georgia’s playoff chances this year, I expect to lose in Tuscaloosa next week, then win out and then lose to Bama again in the SECCG.

So, I think we’re a damn good team, probably one of the top 4 teams in the country, but not as good as Bama and will rightfully not make it

I think Miami-Clemson has the bigger implications. I don't expect Georgia or Tennessee to be in the running for the playoffs, so it just becomes a solid divisional matchup - unless Georgia blows out UT
With the PAC being out of the mix and the B12 might be as well we potentially are looking at a playoff with at least two SEC teams. The main candidates right now are Alabama, Georgia and Florida. So yeah Georgia is in it.

Texas vs Oklahoma is barely polling above Potato Salad vs Cole Slaw

Best game in the country...

1602027693354.png

Unfortunately, the RRR doesn't mean much right now, the Big 12 doesn't matter much now. It matters to the players (and it should) but in the grand scheme of playoffs... it doesn't matter too much.

I went with Miami/Clemson as I think that would be the bigger upset and Miami has at least appeared to get better each week. Granted their competition hasn't been fierce, but that's the ACC for ya. They should have their hands full this weekend. I'm somewhat conflicted. I want to root for Miami in this for sake of the underdog (its fun seeing the underdogs win), but I just can't... if there is such thing as a postseason rival... Miami is Nebraskas.

The RACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BIG XII is MUST SEE TV!!!!

Unfortunately, the RRR doesn't mean much right now, the Big 12 doesn't matter much now. It matters to the players (and it should) but in the grand scheme of playoffs... it doesn't matter too much.

I went with Miami/Clemson as I think that would be the bigger upset and Miami has at least appeared to get better each week. Granted their competition hasn't been fierce, but that's the ACC for ya. They should have their hands full this weekend. I'm somewhat conflicted. I want to root for Miami in this for sake of the underdog (its fun seeing the underdogs win), but I just can't... if there is such thing as a postseason rival... Miami is Nebraskas.
LOL Doesn't mean much? Bro you are still standing on the sidelines, just one covid outbreak away from not even starting. You don't have to tune in but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter...everyone who are punching CFP spots right now are going to get upset

The RACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BIG XII is MUST SEE TV!!!!
Race?? you are already there Dirt Burglar!!

Half way between ISU beating OU this past Saturday and going to my first game of the year vs. TT this Saturday =

LOL Doesn't mean much? Bro you are still standing on the sidelines, just one covid outbreak away from not even starting. You don't have to tune in but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter...everyone who are punching CFP spots right now are going to get upset

Race?? you are already there Dirt Burglar!!

No, it doesn't mean much. Texas is 2-1... should be 1-2 and OU is coming off of 2 losses to perennial bottom feeders who lost to Arkansas St and the Ragin Cajuns. It might matter to YOU, to fans, to the players, but to the grand football world this is just another game on Saturday.

The B1G hasn't played a down... yeah, so... that doesn't change the fact above. But I get it, you are in the grieving process right now. This is the denial stage. This weekend will bring the anger and bargaining stages. Sunday will be depression and then hopefully by Monday you will reach acceptance.

No, it doesn't mean much. Texas is 2-1... should be 1-2 and OU is coming off of 2 losses to perennial bottom feeders who lost to Arkansas St and the Ragin Cajuns. It might matter to YOU, to fans, to the players, but to the grand football world this is just another game on Saturday.

The B1G hasn't played a down... yeah, so... that doesn't change the fact above. But I get it, you are in the grieving process right now. This is the denial stage. This weekend will bring the anger and bargaining stages. Sunday will be depression and then hopefully by Monday you will reach acceptance.
whoa..how is this the grieving process?!? I'm enjoying football being played and seeing Texas play ou this Saturday.. So I don't get that, but anyways #HookEm

I6RYoBM.jpg