Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Miami vs Clemson

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Potato Salad vs Cole Slaw

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
downhorns.jpg

Unfortunately, the RRR doesn't mean much right now, the Big 12 doesn't matter much now. It matters to the players (and it should) but in the grand scheme of playoffs... it doesn't matter too much.

I went with Miami/Clemson as I think that would be the bigger upset and Miami has at least appeared to get better each week. Granted their competition hasn't been fierce, but that's the ACC for ya. They should have their hands full this weekend. I'm somewhat conflicted. I want to root for Miami in this for sake of the underdog (its fun seeing the underdogs win), but I just can't... if there is such thing as a postseason rival... Miami is Nebraskas.
Wait...what? I was told that EVERY game matters. That's the reasoning for FBS teams not to follow the path of all other college sports. We should have never gone to a four team playoff...or six...or eight. That devalues the regular season..or that is what the old guard was standing on. Now you are telling me some games don't matter. What's an old man supposed to believe?

Wait...what? I was told that EVERY game matters. That's the reasoning for FBS teams not to follow the path of all other college sports. We should have never gone to a four team playoff...or six...or eight. That devalues the regular season..or that is what the old guard was standing on. Now you are telling me some games don't matter. What's an old man supposed to believe?
Things to Believe
1. Fuck Texas
2. Expand the playoff
3. Rinse and Repeat.

ahhhh cornbreads..

1602038515244.png

1602038640135.png

Looks like the weather forecast is more favorable for Saturday in Athens now. Light rain with a little wind instead of torrential rain with strong wind

Looks like the weather forecast is more favorable for Saturday in Athens now. Light rain with a little wind instead of torrential rain with strong wind
Good thing.. we don't want Jawja to no show unexpectedly, again.

Tenn will blow it. Their win streak they are so proud about came beating up on teams they should beat.

Georgia should throttle them.
Remember 2018, Barner? A 2-3 Tennessee team coming off the worst season in their history went to Auburn and beat the 4-2 home team, 30-24. Yes, the Plainsmen faithful expected the Tabby Cats to pave the Vols then as well.

I expect to lose in Tuscaloosa next week, then win out and then lose to Bama again in the SECCG.
That is soooooo in keeping with generations of pessimistic Dawgs fans. Reality has nothing to do with being a Georgia fan. It hasn't since before you were born. Get your mind right or dig holes. UGA will go into Tuscaloosa and defeat Saban's minions in Bryant-Denny Stadium. THAT is your expectation until it's proven wrong. Do you get me?

That is soooooo in keeping with generations of pessimistic Dawgs fans. Reality has nothing to do with being a Georgia fan. It hasn't since before you were born. Get your mind right or dig holes. UGA will go into Tuscaloosa and defeat Saban's minions in Bryant-Denny Stadium. THAT is your expectation until it's proven wrong. Do you get me?
I’m gonna talk shit all next week, don’t get me wrong, but until we actually beat Bama it’ hard to really believe it will happen

I’m gonna talk shit all next week, don’t get me wrong, but until we actually beat Bama it’ hard to really believe it will happen
We will not mention the consecutive years in which Tennessee hasn't defeated Bama. It's a new year. Tennessee WILL WTFA!

We will not mention the consecutive years in which Tennessee hasn't defeated Bama. It's a new year. Tennessee WILL WTFA!
There a distress signal for that??
Year Tennessee GIF by Vol_Football

There a distress signal for that??
Year Tennessee GIF by Vol_Football
You lose points for using a gif of the least funny “comedian” of all time. They should have just ended that show when Jon Stewart left.