Which one is the Best Gravy

I am German and can make a mean schnitzel with porcini mushroom gravy. I roll it out for xmas sometimes now. Too many family members expect at xmas now.

But for the question, Thanksgiving gravy for me. But I will do a Thanksgiving turkey and gravy a few times over the winter not just Thanksgiving. Wife though, biscuits and sausage gravy is her ultimate breakfast.

I am German and can make a mean schnitzel with porcini mushroom gravy. I roll it out for xmas sometimes now. Too many family members expect at xmas now.

But for the question, Thanksgiving gravy for me. But I will do a Thanksgiving turkey and gravy a few times over the winter not just Thanksgiving. Wife though, biscuits and sausage gravy is her ultimate breakfast.
Nothing like a well made schnitz but with gravy? Never had it that way. Done to perfection with a slice of lemon and I'm in heaven.

Nothing like a well made schnitz but with gravy? Never had it that way. Done to perfection with a slice of lemon and I'm in heaven.
Jaegerschnitzel when mushroom gravy added.

Had some KFC Potato's and Gravy.
So, brown

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Love them both and eat them both only about once a year....but my choice is Thanksgiving gravy. I drown my stuffing, mashed potatoes and turkey in it and then top off the “leftover” turkey and stuffing casserole with it the next day.