Whitesox to try to pry Tony Larussa out of retirement with booze and money

“Fuck up and get a DUI and you should never be hired anywhere, just live on welfare and government handouts the rest of your life”

I mean this a pretty sweet response tho.

At least the push to get Harold Baines into the Hall makes sense, in light of him still drinking and making poor decisions.

At least the push to get Harold Baines into the Hall makes sense, in light of him still drinking and making poor decisions.
Being stuck in St. Louis for as long as he was would drive anyone to be raging alcoholic.

Being stuck in St. Louis for as long as he was would drive anyone to be raging alcoholic.
It was those 2 World Series championships that caused it.

Being a brittle bitch and taking the side of your former teammates over your current announcer is worse than both. My least favorite Brave ever”I’m a soft tossing veteran but I can still only go 5 innings when healthy” Fuck that guy

Instead of admitting his mistakes and moving on from La Russa, Reinsdorf called in a favor to get his charges dropped. Anyone hear about this?

Must have been covered during one of his binges.

Wtf?! There is no excuse for this. This should be an immediate firing. Holy shit this was an awful hire.

It's stupid enough when opposing teams bitch about players doing things to run up a score, but that player's own manager? What the actual fuck?
I personally loathe the mentality that the team that's ahead should stop working their hardest in the name of "sportsmanship". Eff that! The team that's down needs to work harder and keep fighting to the end!

Well Tony, when contract time comes around the front office isn't going to say "Good job kid for not swinging on 3-0, here's a raise".
So run your tradition up your ass. Kid wants to get paid.

And btw, thanks for those World Championships.

Wtf?! There is no excuse for this. This should be an immediate firing. Holy shit this was an awful hire.

alright, we're in first place with the largest run differential in the league, let's see how we can fuck this up.

Well Tony, when contract time comes around the front office isn't going to say "Good job kid for not swinging on 3-0, here's a raise".
So run your tradition up your ass. Kid wants to get paid.

And btw, thanks for those World Championships.

I can easily imagine a player in an arbitration hearing trying to argue that he could have hit more homers but his "respect for the game" got in the way getting laughed out of the room :wink: