Who do I start?

Pick one

Pittman vs PHI
Devonta @IND
Zeke @MIN

No PPR, TD heavy (1 pt per 25/50 RuRe/Pa yards)

One has a bad offense, one has a bad matchup, one is coming off an injury. Thanks.

Pick one

Pittman vs PHI
Devonta @IND
Zeke @MIN

No PPR, TD heavy (1 pt per 25/50 RuRe/Pa yards)

One has a bad offense, one has a bad matchup, one is coming off an injury. Thanks.

I played Devonta today. I’m heavily favored to win currently with a large lead.

21 points from the Ravens D on Sunday with Jax, Denver and Pitt up next for the final stretch.

Yes, please.

21 points from the Ravens D on Sunday with Jax, Denver and Pitt up next for the final stretch.

Yes, please.
Yeah Skins defense was a big get for me. I still doubled up my opponent this week, even with Fields not doing his thing. Getting that TE from the Saints was also a good get. Hoping to ride both of them through a VERY tough matchup. But have managed to climb from last place at 1-5 to now 3rd place at 6-5 after all my depth finally kicked in. Always knew my RB's and then army of #2 WR's would get me to the playoffs, looking true now.

Yeah Skins defense was a big get for me. I still doubled up my opponent this week, even with Fields not doing his thing. Getting that TE from the Saints was also a good get. Hoping to ride both of them through a VERY tough matchup. But have managed to climb from last place at 1-5 to now 3rd place at 6-5 after all my depth finally kicked in. Always knew my RB's and then army of #2 WR's would get me to the playoffs, looking true now.

There are people in my league who change defenses every week. They think they’re brilliant strategists. It rarely pays off.

They are the same people who jump all over shitty back up RBs when big name starters go down then think they grabbed a steal. Again, rarely works out.

There are people in my league who change defenses every week. They think they’re brilliant strategists. It rarely pays off.

They are the same people who jump all over shitty back up RBs when big name starters go down then think they grabbed a steal. Again, rarely works out.
I don't change every week, but I also don't spend waiver money or more than $1 in the draft on them. Kid you not over half my 12 man league carries two defenses and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I churn my bench damn near every week to look ahead at guys to cover injuries or bye weeks, don't have the room to spare a slot for an extra defense. Just pick up whomever is playing HOU, CAR, or DEN for the week

So all of a sudden my team is STACKED with talent after picking up Christian Watson WR GB and Rachaad White RB Bucs the last couple of weeks - and I’m forced to choose between some pretty good names. Curious to hear your thoughts.

I’ve plugged Watson in as a starting WR (replacing Davonte Smith) along w DK Metcalf. Kelce is my TE.

That leaves me to choose my FLEX from the following:

George Kittle TE Niners
Davonte Smith WR Eagles
Rachaad and White RB Bucs (who has taken over as the starter).

Right now I’ve got White in at FLEX. If Mixon can’t play, White moves into RB1 spot (I’ve got Antonio Gibson at RB2) and then it’s either Kittle or Smith at FLEX.

Leaning toward Kittle again like last week. But it’s hard to bench Smith. He has potential to go off any week.

Last edited:

I do that. Just picked up Miami d and cam Akers.

I’m also 3rd in both of my pay leagues

Cousins vs NE
Rodgers @ PHI

Or I could go to the free agent pool, Ryan vs PIT, Tannehill vs CIN, Mariota @ WAS, Wilson @CAR are options.

Thanks. I know that these are all subpar choices.

I keep flipping, need someone to help.

Fields vs GB
Deshaun @ HOU

I can only play 1 QB. Fields is coming off an injury but at home against a team they REALLY want to beat. Watson is playing for the first time in 2 years, and on the road against his former team. I don't trust Fields is really well, don't trust Watson isn't rusty as hell. As a fallback I also have Rodgers on my bench, but he's hurt and sucked even before he was hurt so not really an option but putting it out there.

This is the day, "Win and you're in" day.

If Barkley sits, do I start Matt Breida vs PHI early or Travis Homer vs CAR late?

Leaning towards Homer, obviously if Barkley dresses we'll be having a Homer derby.

@fordman84 , @Orlando_Eagles , @RobBase (c) , any thoughts?

Thanks.

If Barkley sits, do I start Matt Breida vs PHI early or Travis Homer vs CAR late?

Leaning towards Homer, obviously if Barkley dresses we'll be having a Homer derby.

Thanks.
I'm not familiar with the SEA situation, but Homer is behind DeeJay isn't he? Breida will be the first up if Barkley can't go and you should have at least 30 minutes notice one way or the other in that game. If its me, I lean to Breida. But I also sat Fields for Watson last week.

On that front for me I picked up Hunter in BWI and will play him over Watson this week. My league is 'win and in, lose and might be out'. I'm in 2nd at 8-5. 4th through 10th are all 7-6. I don't want to lose and be in a points situation just to make top 6 and get into playoffs. I'll be tough in the playoffs with Fields back and Goedert back. Just gotta get in. So I could either have a bye...or miss the playoffs. Crazy season.

Thanks.
Homer easily. Wouldn't expect much out of Breida if he was the main guy.

Then there's this too:

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the SEA situation, but Homer is behind DeeJay isn't he? Breida will be the first up if Barkley can't go and you should have at least 30 minutes notice one way or the other in that game. If its me, I lean to Breida. But I also sat Fields for Watson last week.

On that front for me I picked up Hunter in BWI and will play him over Watson this week. My league is 'win and in, lose and might be out'. I'm in 2nd at 8-5. 4th through 10th are all 7-6. I don't want to lose and be in a points situation just to make top 6 and get into playoffs. I'll be tough in the playoffs with Fields back and Goedert back. Just gotta get in. So I could either have a bye...or miss the playoffs. Crazy season.

Deejay is Doubtful as well, he and Walker both missed every practice this week.

Barkley is active so Breida is a no-go.

Homer easily. Wouldn't expect much out of Breida if he was the main guy.

Then there's this too:

Yep, saw that tweet after I posted.

I'm trying to decide if I should hold Deejay Dallas on my bench just in case he wakes up healthy and plays over Homer, or grab someone to stash for the playoffs or the future (my league is a deep keeper and rosters lock for the playoffs at 1:00 today until the offseason). I think Homer will probably be the guy and I'm thinking I probably don't need Deejay as insurance at this point.

I'm trying to decide if I should hold Deejay Dallas on my bench just in case he wakes up healthy and plays over Homer, or grab someone to stash for the playoffs or the future (my league is a deep keeper and rosters lock for the playoffs at 1:00 today until the offseason). I think Homer will probably be the guy and I'm thinking I probably don't need Deejay as insurance at this point.
if you're already in the playoffs, doesn't hurt to pick someone up for potential future. I need to win (and get some help today). Going with Homer in my flex. Won't really have any alternatives if Walker/Deejay play.

Homer was my dud, hope he worked out better for you. Also, I keep on forgetting how perfect you have to be in DFS (I play off and on) to hit that lottery ticket.

Homer.png

And the Boston Scott TD streak against the Giants continues. A lot of people in Philly just won a lot of money.

I thought of you when I saw it!

I played Homer but squeaked out a win anyway. Homer's usage was good so it doesn't feel like it was an awful decision even though it didn't really work out.