Who do I start?

Rodgers vs Jets
Cousins @MIA

I really have a bunch of toss ups (I have 8 Flex players ranked between 16 and 50 this week, ugh) but this is the one that concerns me the most. Thanks.
In my money league these are my two QBs. This will be the first week I’ve started ARodg.

In my money league these are my two QBs. This will be the first week I’ve started ARodg.

I have Aaron Jones in my backfield as well so when I start Rodgers it almost feels like I'm saying "Alright look out, I've got two big pieces of the slowest paced offense in the league!" :noidea: :laugh:

I may be over thinking things but I benched the Ravens D this week in favor of the Titans (home vs Indy) because I have both Hunt & Njoku playing.

TN got 17 points @Indy earlier in the year, too.

I may be over thinking things but I benched the Ravens D this week in favor of the Titans (home vs Indy) because I have both Hunt & Njoku playing.

TN got 17 points @Indy earlier in the year, too.
I’m sticking with Baltimore’s D this week. Probably the first time I’ve stuck with the same D two weeks in a row this year. We can compare.

Just snagged Tua, apparently he’s gonna play this week. Think probably I should see how that goes though… have Brady at Carolina… they suck.

Pretty sure whatever I do will be the wrong move, and I don’t want my bad luck to be the reason Tua goes out with some weird spine injury on the second snap, so I should stick with this…

Just snagged Tua, apparently he’s gonna play this week. Think probably I should see how that goes though… have Brady at Carolina… they suck.

Pretty sure whatever I do will be the wrong move, and I don’t want my bad luck to be the reason Tua goes out with some weird spine injury on the second snap, so I should stick with this…

id start brady this week and ride tua next

I added Julio Jones last minute and put him in at WR. Scored a TD and got 8 points. Could be worse for a fill-in.

Can only play three of these RB's.
.5 point PPR

Miles Sanders
Etienne
Mostert (don't believe his is really hurt)
D'Andre Swift

Can only play three of these RB's.
.5 point PPR

Miles Sanders
Etienne
Mostert (don't believe his is really hurt)
D'Andre Swift
Sanders, Swift and Mostert.

I added Julio Jones last minute and put him in at WR. Scored a TD and got 8 points. Could be worse for a fill-in.
Yeah definitely could be. My opponent this week picked up Bateman about 10 minutes before kick off to replace Jamaar Chase.

Yeah definitely could be. My opponent this week picked up Bateman about 10 minutes before kick off to replace Jamaar Chase.

Everybody on the Ravens minus Lamar gives me anxiety. Impossible to predict which RB/WR there will score week to week.

Everybody on the Ravens minus Lamar gives me anxiety. Impossible to predict which RB/WR there will score week to week.
Yep, I grabbed Kenyan Drake when Dobbins went down. He provided me a whopping 0.50 last week after going for 20 points the week before. I dropped him and what does he do? Puts up 14 points last night.

is Swift on a "pitch count" coming back?
Not sure, would be prudent if they did that since he is always hurt. Mostert also listed as Q after a missed practice, though I expect both to play.

Commanders RB Brian Robinson (13 points last week) or a banged up DK Metcalf (nothing good the last two weeks) at Flex?

DK is normally a starter for me but I spelled him w Julio on Th and got 8. Davonte Smith is my other WR.

Another flex option is Wan’dale Robinson, but I’m not really ready to insert him as a starter yet.

Lockett vs NYG or Pittman vs WAS?

Is Lockett going to see a lot of Adoree Jackson? I don't like that if he is, especially with him banged up as well. Am I overthinking this?