Who do I start?

Thanks. Yeah, I used the Bills. We'll see how it goes but I thought it was a really difficult decision.
It was for me to in a hypothetical sense.

I could see the Colts totally hammering the Lions offense down. But, still I don’t know if I can trust their defense yet. That’s absolutely on me. Ha.

It was for me to in a hypothetical sense.

I could see the Colts totally hammering the Lions offense down. But, still I don’t know if I can trust their defense yet. That’s absolutely on me. Ha.

I pick incorrectly every goddamned week :facepalm:

I pick incorrectly every goddamned week :facepalm:
If it makes you feel any better (it won’t) I’m in a dog fight (projecting within 1-2 points currently) in my match.....losing Golladay with 0 points is a huge part of that. Ugh.

If it makes you feel any better (it won’t) I’m in a dog fight (projecting within 1-2 points currently) in my match.....losing Golladay with 0 points is a huge part of that. Ugh.

I have the most points in my division by far and I am still 2-5. It's been one of those seasons so far 😖

Montgomery @GB or Marvin Jones vs HOU?

Both are pretty good matchups. I'm leaning towards Jones because my league is TD heavy (no PPR, 25 RuRe yards/point) and I obviously have some doubts about the Bears putting up points. I'm also thinking that Green Bay could get a big lead (I have Rodgers and Jones so I'm hoping for it) and force the Bears to abandon the run anyway, thereby covering for/sparing GB's shitty run defense. Thanks.

Montgomery @GB or Marvin Jones vs HOU?

Both are pretty good matchups. I'm leaning towards Jones because my league is TD heavy (no PPR, 25 RuRe yards/point) and I obviously have some doubts about the Bears putting up points. I'm also thinking that Green Bay could get a big lead (I have Rodgers and Jones so I'm hoping for it) and force the Bears to abandon the run anyway, thereby covering for/sparing GB's shitty run defense. Thanks.
I’m thinking Jones. I even picked him for one Thanksgiving day DFS slate. The slate was just the two day games tomorrow and pickings were slim. Golladay is out and someone has to catch passes. Easy D matchup....and doesn’t this game feel like one where Jones has always put up numbers?

I’m thinking Jones. I even picked him for one Thanksgiving day DFS slate. The slate was just the two day games tomorrow and pickings were slim. Golladay is out and someone has to catch passes. Easy D matchup....and doesn’t this game feel like one where Jones has always put up numbers?

Would you start Montgomery over Amari Cooper vs WAS?

There's an added factor here as well, I have a trade offer out for D. Hopkins but his owner is generally unresponsive and slow to respond to offers. If I start both Jones and Cooper and my offer is accepted after the Thanksgiving games happen I will have to sit Mike Evans if I want to start Hopkins, whereas if I start Montgomery I would be able to start Hopkins in place of him instead.

Would you start Montgomery over Amari Cooper vs WAS?

There's an added factor here as well, I have a trade offer out for D. Hopkins but his owner is generally unresponsive and slow to respond to offers. If I start both Jones and Cooper and my offer is accepted after the Thanksgiving games happen I will have to sit Mike Evans if I want to start Hopkins, whereas if I start Montgomery I would be able to start Hopkins in place of him instead.
Tough week to have a trade offer out. I would treat the Hopkins trade as for next week forward in my mind if it were me and prepare with what I have now. Worst case you have to decide between Hopkins of Evans on Sunday.

To the question....I probably would start Montgomery over Cooper. Cooper had a good week last week, but it’s a much worse fantasy matchup this week. Montgomery has a great fantasy matchup. That upside would lead me to this

Tough week to have a trade offer out. I would treat the Hopkins trade as for next week forward in my mind if it were me and prepare with what I have now. Worst case you have to decide between Hopkins of Evans on Sunday.

To the question....I probably would start Montgomery over Cooper. Cooper had a good week last week, but it’s a much worse fantasy matchup this week. Montgomery has a great fantasy matchup. That upside would lead me to this

Last one... would you start Cooper vs WAS over Damien Harris vs ARI?

Sorry, I have an important game this week and most of the people I know whose opinions I respect on this kind of stuff are in the league and fighting over the same bone that I am! :LOL: The standings are very very tight.

Last one... would you start Cooper vs WAS over Damien Harris vs ARI?

Sorry, I have an important game this week and most of the people I know whose opinions I respect on this kind of stuff are in the league and fighting over the same bone that I am! :LOL: The standings are very very tight.
Probably Cooper. I’m not sure what NE has from week to week.

Probably Cooper. I’m not sure what NE has from week to week.

The Patriots' plans with RBs are always tricky to predict. But I'm starting to think that Harris might just be a fucking badass and I kinda wonder if they're thinking the same.

The Patriots' plans with RBs are always tricky to predict. But I'm starting to think that Harris might just be a fucking badass and I kinda wonder if they're thinking the same.
I made a pact with myself long ago to not leverage RBs from NE for this very reason. I agree with you on Harris, and I flirted with breaking my own rule recently for Harris. Then I remembered the times in the past where I rationalized that this guy must be the real deal and took him old Bill would switch it up the next week as he would get one point.

Best case...look at all the matchups NE O vs ARI D. If RB is the glaring plus matchup for them Bill will be working to exploit that. Of course, he could also use a different RB more, have Cam run design more, etc too

I made a pact with myself long ago to not leverage RBs from NE for this very reason. I agree with you on Harris, and I flirted with breaking my own rule recently for Harris. Then I remembered the times in the past where I rationalized that this guy must be the real deal and took him old Bill would switch it up the next week as he would get one point.

Best case...look at all the matchups NE O vs ARI D. If RB is the glaring plus matchup for them Bill will be working to exploit that. Of course, he could also use a different RB more, have Cam run design more, etc too

I think they'll probably try to run the ball early at least. Slowing down the game (minimizing the number of possessions/plays) seems like it would be his strategy against Kyler Murray and that fast paced offense, no?

I think they'll probably try to run the ball early at least. Slowing down the game (minimizing the number of possessions/plays) seems like it would be his strategy against Kyler Murray and that fast paced offense, no?
Yeah. I wasn’t thinking that far. That is just what Bill might try. Might give Harris the prospective edge over Cooper. I’m not totally sure the Cowboys will be able to pass much. But watch them go out and put up 400 yards passing.

Thanksgiving games can be like this.

Yeah. I wasn’t thinking that far. That is just what Bill might try. Might give Harris the prospective edge over Cooper. I’m not totally sure the Cowboys will be able to pass much. But watch them go out and put up 400 yards passing.

The guy I'm playing against always seems to get lucky breaks whenever I play him too, I'm fully expecting that to happen :LOL:

Well we were right about the Cowboys but Cooper ended up being the one guy who still got some turkey and stuffing. Oh well, my opponent started Elliott, Schultz and the Cowboys D so I'm still pretty happy with how things turned out yesterday. And thanks for the opinions/help!

Made a trade for Gallman @CIN so I think I'm gonna sit Montgomery for him this week. The Bears O line is so dreadful and I don't exactly expect Trubisky to look like Sid Luckman out there.

Made a trade for Gallman @CIN so I think I'm gonna sit Montgomery for him this week. The Bears O line is so dreadful and I don't exactly expect Trubisky to look like Sid Luckman out there.
I lost out on Gallman coming off waivers last week. I like how he’s played, and I liked the matchup a lot.

I lost out on Gallman coming off waivers last week. I like how he’s played, and I liked the matchup a lot.

I like Gallman a lot this week too, it's also that this week is basically a must-win for me and I was blocking my opponent from trading for him. He has Gurley in his starting lineup at RB, already burned his Flex spot with Duke Johnson on Thursday (good lesson here, this is why you're supposed to put the RB/WR with the latest game in your Flex spot to give you flexibility) and needs a RB right now (Edmonds is all he has available on his bench). So I went out and got the best one on the trading block and also prematurely picked up Myles Gaskin as well. I don't really have room to add Brian Hill too as 7 out of the 14 players on my roster right now are RBs but I'm not that concerned about him, I was more afraid of possibly seeing the Dolphins crush the hapless Jets and watching Gaskin fall into the endzone 3 times or something.

I like Gallman a lot this week too, it's also that this week is basically a must-win for me and I was blocking my opponent from trading for him. He has Gurley in his starting lineup at RB, already burned his Flex spot with Duke Johnson on Thursday (good lesson here, this is why you're supposed to put the RB/WR with the latest game in your Flex spot to give you flexibility) and needs a RB right now (Edmonds is all he has available on his bench). So I went out and got the best one on the trading block and also prematurely picked up Myles Gaskin as well. I don't really have room to add Brian Hill too as 7 out of the 14 players on my roster right now are RBs but I'm not that concerned about him, I was more afraid of possibly seeing the Dolphins crush the hapless Jets and watching Gaskin fall into the endzone 3 times or something.
Hmmmm....are we in the same league? Holy shit that would be hilarious.

I have Gurley and had to run and get B Hill as it was the best option to replace him. I don’t have Duke in the flex though. That was almost uncanny.

I also had Will Fuller go off Thursday and am projecting 25-30 pts ahead at this point, so good thing that’s not you I’m playing.