Who do I start?

Hmmmm....are we in the same league? Holy shit that would be hilarious.

I have Gurley and had to run and get B Hill as it was the best option to replace him. I don’t have Duke in the flex though. That was almost uncanny.

I also had Will Fuller go off Thursday and am projecting 25-30 pts ahead at this point, so good thing that’s not you I’m playing.

Haha nah my league has all of my fraternity brothers in it, I know everyone personally and you don't write/talk like the guy I'm playing ;)

CBS is projecting an 11 point win for me right now but Gurley still has a projection up rather than a zero so it'll probably be 15ish when my opponent subs for him.

Now here's the really wild one... do I dare start Kendall Hinton and bench Damien Harris? I grabbed him to keep my opponent from doing so, I couldn't leave that upside available. It's wild how many moves I've been making that are just straight up blocking/hoarding moves. If that game doesn't end up happening I'll probably have to drop him for a kicker anyway (I have Lutz).

I have Saints D @ATL this weekend, am I overthinking it too much wanting to start the Vikings vs the Jags? I'm probably stashing the Vikes anyway because I'll need a D in week 15 when New Orleans plays the Chiefs and I don't want to have to dish out FAAB money for a D during the playoffs when things get bid up. It just seems like Hill is due for a big stinker plus the Falcons O is not bad and I imagine they'll do better than the first meeting.

I have Saints D @ATL this weekend, am I overthinking it too much wanting to start the Vikings vs the Jags? I'm probably stashing the Vikes anyway because I'll need a D in week 15 when New Orleans plays the Chiefs and I don't want to have to dish out FAAB money for a D during the playoffs when things get bid up. It just seems like Hill is due for a big stinker plus the Falcons O is not bad and I imagine they'll do better than the first meeting.
Hmmm....it feels like six of one. I feel like the Jags put up points most games. They just don’t win. I don’t know what the fuck to make of the Falcons O.

This is a tough one. I’m leaning towards the Saints as they have really been showing up on D. Put me down for slight lean to Saints....but either way they probably come in a few points from each other.

Hmmm....it feels like six of one. I feel like the Jags put up points most games. They just don’t win. I don’t know what the fuck to make of the Falcons O.

This is a tough one. I’m leaning towards the Saints as they have really been showing up on D. Put me down for slight lean to Saints....but either way they probably come in a few points from each other.

I actually ended up stashing the Cardinals instead of grabbing the Vikings. I'll start the Saints this week and hope they hold the fort against the Falcons again and then I'll use the two of them and get the Eagles as opponents twice in a row. I also think I can grab the Browns and use them in week 16 (Jets) if I do it before week 15 (they don't "project" all that well against the Giants in 15 so they'll be low on the site for the lazy ones and most of the potential playoff teams aren't streaming Ds anyway).

I actually ended up stashing the Cardinals instead of grabbing the Vikings. I'll start the Saints this week and hope they hold the fort against the Falcons again and then I'll use the two of them and get the Eagles as opponents twice in a row. I also think I can grab the Browns and use them in week 16 (Jets) if I do it before week 15 (they don't "project" all that well against the Giants in 15 so they'll be low on the site for the lazy ones and most of the potential playoff teams aren't streaming Ds anyway).
It’s a good plan. I guess I only hope the Eagles part of the plan back fires on you :LOL:

It’s a good plan. I guess I only hope the Eagles part of the plan back fires on you :LOL:

We have an extra roster spot this year for COVID purposes and I've been stashing upcoming Ds in it all year. It's worked out pretty well for me in the big picture.

One spot for Gallman v ARI, Gaskin v KC, Jacobs v IND.

If I start Jacobs and he is inactive I can sub in Landry for him so it wouldn't be a zero. Scoring is TD heavy (no PPR, 1 pt/25yds). I'm leaning towards Gallman but it's a really tough one. I probably need floor more than upside this week but it's a must win vs a good team so upside certainly isn't a bad thing. Thanks!

One spot for Gallman v ARI, Gaskin v KC, Jacobs v IND.

If I start Jacobs and he is inactive I can sub in Landry for him so it wouldn't be a zero. Scoring is TD heavy (no PPR, 1 pt/25yds). I'm leaning towards Gallman but it's a really tough one. I probably need floor more than upside this week but it's a must win vs a good team so upside certainly isn't a bad thing. Thanks!
Ride the hot hand and take Gallman in a good matchup against that D

Attachments

• scoreboard.png
    scoreboard.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 2
so, what to do with Keenan Allen, my alternatives aren't great.

@Orlando_Eagles are we still doing this every week? :wink:

Robby Anderson @DAL
Courtland Sutton vs BAL
Devonta Smith vs KC
Myles Gaskin vs IND

1 pt/25 yards, no PPR

This feels like a situation where one of these guys will score a TD and I need to pick the correct one. Any thoughts? Anderson could be in a squeaky wheel game. I think the Eagles would probably like to feed Smith a bit this week and try to get him going too. I have Gaskin 4th on this list right now but included him because he probably has the highest floor here. But I don't think this is a week where floor will help me, I have a tough matchup.

Also considering Cousins vs CLE over Rodgers vs PIT. The latter feels like it's going to be a slow paced game and I already have a piece of the Packers anyway with Aaron Jones. Opponent has Davante Adams too.

Robby Anderson @DAL
Courtland Sutton vs BAL
Devonta Smith vs KC
Myles Gaskin vs IND

1 pt/25 yards, no PPR

This feels like a situation where one of these guys will score a TD and I need to pick the correct one. Any thoughts? Anderson could be in a squeaky wheel game. I think the Eagles would probably like to feed Smith a bit this week and try to get him going too. I have Gaskin 4th on this list right now but included him because he probably has the highest floor here. But I don't think this is a week where floor will help me, I have a tough matchup.

Also considering Cousins vs CLE over Rodgers vs PIT. The latter feels like it's going to be a slow paced game and I already have a piece of the Packers anyway with Aaron Jones. Opponent has Davante Adams too.
I’ll play this every week. Like a dumbass I’m running four free teams this year, so I’m following fantasy as much as life will allow me.

I think your right on at least one of these guys making the end zone. Without any stats I feel like Anderson might have it. Then again….I’ve run analysis for the daily fantasy I do and DJ Moore came up a lot! Not sure what my analysis is seeing (it’s still something fledgling that has something like a 50-50 hit rate….fwiw).

I don’t like Gaskin until he starts showing up more. Saw something this week that Smith has an amazing matchup. I don’t think Smith is a bad rookie at all….I just don’t know if Hurts gets adequate time to make good throws to him with that banged up line.

If it’s me I might be leaning Sutton. Baltimore probably doesn’t let them score much, but Sutton is by far the best chance to see a TD catch for the Broncos.

Im as like to be wrong as right here….but I say Sutton.

I also would stick with Rodgers, especially since opponent has Adams. Cousins was bang on last week, and really could this week too….but I just never trust him to be consistent. As far as your matchup goes you have to negate Adams as much as possible by using his QB.

Robby Anderson @DAL
Courtland Sutton vs BAL
Devonta Smith vs KC
Myles Gaskin vs IND

1 pt/25 yards, no PPR

Well shit….who saw Devonta being the best out of this four. If he wasn’t pushed out of bounds he would have had the sole TD from the four of them too. Shitty deal all around.

Speaking of….fantasy and DFS went well for me today. But my over/under picks (PrizePicks) suffered big on my doubt of the Cardinals defense against LA. All I needed was a little more production from Stafford and one damn TD from Cupp. Shit.

Well shit….who saw Devonta being the best out of this four. If he wasn’t pushed out of bounds he would have had the sole TD from the four of them too. Shitty deal all around.

Speaking of….fantasy and DFS went well for me today. But my over/under picks (PrizePicks) suffered big on my doubt of the Cardinals defense against LA. All I needed was a little more production from Stafford and one damn TD from Cupp. Shit.

Not looking terrible for me despite Anderson in that Flex spot, just need Brady and Tampa to not go too crazy tonight and I should be in OK shape for tomorrow night (I have Waller going against Mike Williams).

So much for Gaskin having the highest floor too. At least I didn't fuck the decision up too badly, Anderson was at least #2 in that group.

Not looking terrible for me despite Anderson in that Flex spot, just need Brady and Tampa to not go too crazy tonight and I should be in OK shape for tomorrow night (I have Waller going against Mike Williams).

So much for Gaskin having the highest floor too. At least I didn't fuck the decision up too badly, Anderson was at least #2 in that group.
Sutton had literally one more yard than Anderson….but that’s not important here lol.

Sutton had literally one more yard than Anderson….but that’s not important here lol.

I've got 49 yards for Anderson and 47 for Sutton showing on my scoreboard... 3 yard rush :wink:

Nothing today really, Sutton's ankle has basically decided for me.

I dropped McManus for Joseph when Bridgewater was looking iffy but you know how the kicker thing is, always a bit of a crapshoot.

I have 3 running backs on my team, two are even on the same team and all 3 of them are on a bye this week :facepalm: