Who do I start?

I have 3 running backs on my team, two are even on the same team and all 3 of them are on a bye this week :facepalm:
Hate that shit when it comes up. Hit the waiver wires hard this week. Maybe you can scrabble two up for this week. Just mind your waiver timeframes if you have to swap out RBs on bye for later. I’ve made that mistake before. Lol

Hate that shit when it comes up. Hit the waiver wires hard this week. Maybe you can scrabble two up for this week. Just mind your waiver timeframes if you have to swap out RBs on bye for later. I’ve made that mistake before. Lol
Kenny G going off tonight. 100+ all purpose yards and 2 TDs.

Kenny G going off tonight. 100+ all purpose yards and 2 TDs.

Aged Well GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

😁

Cole Kmet @TB
OJ Howard vs CHI
CJ Uzomah @BAL
Robert Tonyan vs WAS

Who should be my Darren Waller insurance? Uzomah and Tonyan both have 1:00 starts so I would have to start them and assume that Waller is out if I take them so they are not really insurance per se. Thanks!

I have Rodgers (and Jones) so Tonyan would be a stack

I have Aaron Rodgers and Noah Fant in my starting lineup...:facepalm:

Also have DK Metcalf who has a bye :facepalm:

I have Aaron Rodgers and Noah Fant in my starting lineup...:facepalm:

Also have DK Metcalf who has a bye :facepalm:

I just scooped Taysom Hill to cover Rodgers, glad he was available but it's annoying because now I'm carrying 3 QBs in a one QB league since Hill isn't cleared for this week yet either :rolleyes:

I just scooped Taysom Hill to cover Rodgers, glad he was available but it's annoying because now I'm carrying 3 QBs in a one QB league since Hill isn't cleared for this week yet either :rolleyes:

I picked up Daniel Jones and dropped Trevor Lawrence to cover for Rodgers

I picked up Daniel Jones and dropped Trevor Lawrence to cover for Rodgers

Feeling pretty smart for keeping Cousins now.

The tricky spot I'm in tomorrow is that I have to start one of Deandre Hopkins @SF (4:25 start), Courtland Sutton @DAL (1:00) and Devonta Smith vs LAC (4:05). So if I wait on Hopkins and he doesn't play I will be unable to use my second choice (Sutton) and will be stuck starting Smith.

The 20 minute difference is a pain since I suppose it is also possible that we won't even have a firm answer on Hopkins by 4:00 (although we should be fairly certain). I'm tempted to cut the baby in half and start Sutton.

Feeling pretty smart for keeping Cousins now.

The tricky spot I'm in tomorrow is that I have to start one of Deandre Hopkins @SF (4:25 start), Courtland Sutton @DAL (1:00) and Devonta Smith vs LAC (4:05). So if I wait on Hopkins and he doesn't play I will be unable to use my second choice (Sutton) and will be stuck starting Smith.

The 20 minute difference is a pain since I suppose it is also possible that we won't even have a firm answer on Hopkins by 4:00 (although we should be fairly certain). I'm tempted to cut the baby in half and start Sutton.
I’d hang for Hopkins and boot to Smith if I had to. I wouldn’t feel great about it, but I would do it.

Unless there is a decent FA WR in the SNF or MNF games. Even someone like Van Jefferson might be an option if out there. I’m feeling good that the Rams will be tossing the ball all over the place.

non-PPR TD heavy scoring (Point Per 25/50 RuRe/PaYds)

Zeke vs CIN or David Montgomery @GB?

Zeke @NYG or C.E.H. @IND?

Same league as above, non-PPR TD heavy scoring (Point Per 25/50 RuRe/PaYds). Thanks.

Zeke @NYG or C.E.H. @IND?

Same league as above, non-PPR TD heavy scoring (Point Per 25/50 RuRe/PaYds). Thanks.
Zeke. CEH isn't getting any EZ sniffs and Dallas loves to run on NYG.

Any thoughts on dropping Dustin Hopkins for Lutz or Succop with the risk of Herbert sitting out hanging around?

Rodgers vs Jets
Cousins @MIA

I really have a bunch of toss ups (I have 8 Flex players ranked between 16 and 50 this week, ugh) but this is the one that concerns me the most. Thanks.