Who gets traded?

Hell, I could see Dallas offering a 5th and Miami saying no because they know they have them by the balls.....a 4th next draft and maybe a future 6th or something.
Or we sit where we are and end with a pick in the 5-8 range.

1st, 2nd and 3rd's get dealt for players in their primes....4th-7th are for malcontents or players on the downside of their careers.....that's just a fact.
Or salary dumps

Fitzmagic has played well and clearly has more left than Dalton.

And basically just forfeit the season? Ouch.
Unless we can trade for a QB, two CB's, a LB, and a FS and SS then we aren't going anywhere. First round exit in the playoffs? Nah.

You guys need a new DC. Nolan is horrible.....
New OC too. Tired of "wonderboy" OC's.

Should have hired Bieniemy after last year, for HC. Let him run the offense as well.

New OC too. Tired of "wonderboy" OC's.

Should have hired Bieniemy after last year, for HC. Let him run the offense as well.
Are you part of the alarmists saying Mike should be fired already?

Are you part of the alarmists saying Mike should be fired already?
No, i don't want a knee jerk reaction to the HC. But the OC has shown for a few years now that he may be a playdrawing genius but lacks any knowledge of how to play 99% of the game. Can't scheme WR's open or RB lanes. OL has a lot to do with it, but even when we had a relatively healthy OL and Dak back there we would suck for 3 quarters and then go into panic rush mode where the ball would actually be thrown more than 6 yards down field.

Our OC needs to go to college and learn the day to day part of being a coach.

Pats moving Gilmore? But why?? Top-of-the-line cornerbacks are a rare commodity, I cant see Belichick just tossing one out there like that

He's done it before.

Winston should start kneeling for the flag and then whine about white privilege being the reason he was squeezed out in Tampa Bay.
It does appear to be a multi-million dollar move. Hell, he might even get his own Netflix Lifetime after school special about his life.

Everson Griffen traded to Detroit for a conditional 6th round pick yesterday.