Who gets traded?

need access to click the link, but some folks here are enraged that i post text from my articles, so get it yourselves.

i think the pats move gilmore. wouldnt be shocked if michel goes too.

Jameis Winston could improve a QB-needy team.

Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

Jameis going to Cleveland would be fucking amazing.

need access to click the link, but some folks here are enraged that i post text from my articles, so get it yourselves.

i think the pats move gilmore. wouldnt be shocked if michel goes too.
Pats moving Gilmore? But why?? Top-of-the-line cornerbacks are a rare commodity, I cant see Belichick just tossing one out there like that

"Get most back"?

Trading a now-high-to-mid second for a low third is "getting most back"?

Welp.

depends on conditions of Ravens pick as that 5th could end up better, but overall yeah, we paid a high price for few games from a DE

season is going to hell, probably couldn't get a long term deal done, so cut their losses

Pats moving Gilmore? But why?? Top-of-the-line cornerbacks are a rare commodity, I cant see Belichick just tossing one out there like that
I was shocked when I heard it too.

depends on conditions of Ravens pick as that 5th could end up better, but overall yeah, we paid a high price for few games from a DE

season is going to hell, probably couldn't get a long term deal done, so cut their losses
The Vikes season is a dumpster fire....

He's always getting called for big penalties.

If you can't cheat and get away with it, Bill isn't interested.

Atlanta is willing to give NE back the 2nd rounder they gave us for Sanu in return for Gilmore ....

You're welcome

I hope the Texans trade Watt. He’s been a loyal servant. Let him go for a chance to achieve something. It’s not fair, the team needs draft picks. Bill O’Brien fucked this organization into the ground along with fucking Tommy Boy Cal. @RobToxin knows.

Texans just have to rebuild over the next few seasons and try to form something around Watson.

I hope the Texans trade Watt. He’s been a loyal servant. Let him go for a chance to achieve something. It’s not fair, the team needs draft picks. Bill O’Brien fucked this organization into the ground along with fucking Tommy Boy Cal. @RobToxin knows.

Texans just have to rebuild over the next few seasons and try to form something around Watson.
Everybody not named Deshaun Watson should be on the trading block.

watt is on pace for his lowest 16 game sack total since his rookie year.