Poll Who Has Had The Worst Post MNF Take?

Who has had the worst take on the Damar Hamlin Incident

• Skip Bayless

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bart Scott

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • The guy whose potato salad rocks the pot luck

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Other (please identify)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Skip Bayless has gotten the most attention for his comments, and perhaps rightfully so, but Bart Scott is full on blaming Tee Higgins for what happened. In both cases these clowns are being provocative for clicks but who do you think had the worst take

I chose other....

Yo Mama!

It was a shitty situation. I don't have a problem with what bayless or scott said. They are allowed an opinion. There's a thread about that game and some are stating the game should have continued play. Lots of people have that opinion. So?

It's ok to have an opinion. Our woke society is what is broke.

but Bart Scott is full on blaming Tee Higgins for what happened.

james franco wtf GIF

The Skip Bayless take isn't even bad, if you don't go in with a hate boner about him.

Unless he said something after the (if not read like a moron) "well, how they reschedule this important game, because it's not that important" tweet.

It was a shitty situation. I don't have a problem with what bayless or scott said. They are allowed an opinion. There's a thread about that game and some are stating the game should have continued play. Lots of people have that opinion. So?

It's ok to have an opinion. Our woke society is what is broke.
It ain’t about being woke. It’s about Twitter being full of clowns that dog pile on stupid shit to make themselves feel better

It ain’t about being woke. It’s about Twitter being full of clowns that dog pile on stupid shit to make themselves feel better
when in doubt, blame "woke" because it can somehow encapsulate everything and anything

The Skip Bayless take isn't even bad, if you don't go in with a hate boner about him.

Unless he said something after the (if not read like a moron) "well, how they reschedule this important game, because it's not that important" tweet.
this

The outrage over what he said is just absolutely comical.

These righteous people, all so easily offended by things people say.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

this

The outrage over what he said is just absolutely comical.

These righteous people, all so easily offended by things people say.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
I don’t think it was necessary to bring up and I’m sure he would have liked to choose his words better but the reaction has been over the top. No he doesn’t need to be fired over this people.

I don’t think it was necessary to bring up and I’m sure he would have liked to choose his words better but the reaction has been over the top. No he doesn’t need to be fired over this people.

That was my point.

That was my point.
IMO what Scott said was way worse and face-punch worthy. Anyone blaming Higgins is just screaming “look at how edgy I am”. The guy is devastated over it and he did nothing wrong.

@ill the invitation is open.