Poll Who Has Had The Worst Post MNF Take?

Who has had the worst take on the Damar Hamlin Incident

• Skip Bayless

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bart Scott

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • The guy whose potato salad rocks the pot luck

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Other (please identify)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Skip Bayless take isn't even bad, if you don't go in with a hate boner about him.

Unless he said something after the (if not read like a moron) "well, how they reschedule this important game, because it's not that important" tweet.

It is difficult to not watch Skip Bayless and not hate him. There were a couple of episodes I thought shannon sharpe was going to put his lights out.

I don't even think Skip Bayless' tweet was that bad. He said himself that the season and the game is irrelevant at this point. Not sure what all the rage is about.

Bart Scott's comments on the other hand....

The Skip Bayless take isn't even bad, if you don't go in with a hate boner about him.

Unless he said something after the (if not read like a moron) "well, how they reschedule this important game, because it's not that important" tweet.
I went in with full on hate boner and didn't see a problem.

So what did Scott say exactly?

It is difficult to not watch Skip Bayless and not hate him. There were a couple of episodes I thought shannon sharpe was going to put his lights out.
ugh. Saw the exchange with Shannon & Skip today. Put both of their crybaby asses in timeout. Cancel that goddamn show and air re-runs of the My Pillow and Chamwow infomercials.

They're holy and righteous and they validate their superiority each time they express their immense outrage.
who is "they" in this instance?

or you could have a hard on for me.

Confused Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth
just because you have a bad take doesn't mean you need to get defensive.

who is "they" in this instance?
People who are morally outraged at what two loudmouths said in an obvious attempt to get attention.

People who seek validation by expressing their limitless outrage at every opportunity.

For my response to people of this bent, please see my avatar.

People who are morally outraged at what two loudmouths said in an obvious attempt to get attention.

People who seek validation by expressing their limitless outrage at every opportunity.

For my response to people of this bent, please see my avatar.
do you think they should have continued the football game?

Skip Bayless has gotten the most attention for his comments, and perhaps rightfully so, but Bart Scott is full on blaming Tee Higgins for what happened. In both cases these clowns are being provocative for clicks but who do you think had the worst take
LOL @ Bart Scott. An undrafted free agent thinks he knows shit. Then played for the Jets!!!!!!! What a loser.

it's a simple question.

do you think they should have continued the game?
It’s simple in that you’re just trying to get him to answer one way so you can nod at your boyfriends and pile-on him. #ghey

It’s simple in that you’re just trying to get him to answer one way so you can nod at your boyfriends and pile-on him. #ghey
my boyfriends?

I am interested in knowing what Hammer thinks.

do you think they should have continued the football game?
Probably not.

I wasn't watching it live and still don't have a sense of the whole situation as it was happening live. It seems that, in the moment, viewers were seeing a man die so I understand why they stopped the game.