Poll Who Has Had The Worst Post MNF Take?

Who has had the worst take on the Damar Hamlin Incident

• Skip Bayless

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bart Scott

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • The guy whose potato salad rocks the pot luck

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Other (please identify)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have just spent the last 15 mins searching for that gif of Larry David eating the ice cream cone looking the guy straight in the eye. @OJB81 help a brother out
lol i know which episode you're referring to, but i don't believe i've ever seen or used a gif from that episode. but i did find this gif from it.

hIYsiq.gif

lol i know which episode you're referring to, but i don't believe i've ever seen or used a gif from that episode. but i did find this gif from it.

hIYsiq.gif
I could have sworn it was you who kept posting that! I have got to find that gif!!!

Probably not.

I wasn't watching it live and still don't have a sense of the whole situation as it was happening live. It seems that, in the moment, viewers were seeing a man die so I understand why they stopped the game.

My son and I were watching the game and the tv panned to Josh Allen all serious with his hands over his face, Diggs had tears rolling down his face.

2023-01-03T023110Z_1588690082_MT1USATODAY19714647_RTRMADP_3_NFL-BUFFALO-BILLS-AT-CINCINNATI-BENGALS.jpg

I was like wtf? These men better wake up and get ready to play ball. I didn't know at the time the guy had basically died. But anyways, I start telling my son about the military and 18 year olds getting blown up and those guys don't get to call a time out. Or postpone the fight until next week. Fucking man up is what I said.

Crass I think is one word one I could use now that I look back at it. And yeah....They made the right call. :laugh:

Probably not.

I wasn't watching it live and still don't have a sense of the whole situation as it was happening live. It seems that, in the moment, viewers were seeing a man die so I understand why they stopped the game.
That's where I am. The players looked very shook by all of it...I don't think I would have wanted to see them try "play through it".

As for those who wanted to see the game keep being played...I think it's a little insensitive to say "entertain me!" while their friend is fighting for his life.

My son and I were watching the game and the tv panned to Josh Allen all serious with his hands over his face, Diggs had tears rolling down his face.

2023-01-03T023110Z_1588690082_MT1USATODAY19714647_RTRMADP_3_NFL-BUFFALO-BILLS-AT-CINCINNATI-BENGALS.jpg

I was like wtf? These men better wake up and get ready to play ball. I didn't know at the time the guy had basically died. But anyways, I start telling my son about the military and 18 year olds getting blown up and those guys don't get to call a time out. Or postpone the fight until next week. Fucking man up is what I said.

Crass I think is one word one I could use now that I look back at it. And yeah....They made the right call. :laugh:
It's a game, not war.

And how fucked up do you think it made those boys to man up in those situations?

I don't think this situation is a good "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" kind of moment.

I don’t like Skip at all, but I think his tweet is getting completely misunderstood. He was basically asking how they would be able to postpone this game. Not whether they should. You can’t schedule doubleheaders in football and there are no bye weeks left. You can’t move the Super Bowl back. When do fit in the game? It’s telling that NFL hasn’t figured out a solution yet either.

It's a game, not war.

And how fucked up do you think it made those boys to man up in those situations?

I don't think this situation is a good "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" kind of moment.

I tend to agree now. I said that in my post. At that exact moment though...it's like fight on.

It's a game, not war.

hey...HEY!! ...

.....git 'er dunnnnnnnn

didnt see it. What did Bart Scott say?
(Although I always thought he was a clown)

Skip Baseless has spent a lifetime writing false fabrications about many people for the sake of his own glory. Remember when he first joined Fox Sports, Troy Aikman called him out for lacking credibility and integrity.

I think straight up lying about people to further his own career is worse than this tweet that seems to have everybody in an uproar.

Seems odd the things people are willing to overlook as opposed to the things that do offend them.

I get what Skip is asking because in the back of most of our minds, we are asking the same question.

on top of that, it was the week for my fantasy championship and I had a couple players going...so I was interested in knowing how that would get handled.

I don't necessarily think Skip is an asshole for what he said though.

OP was roommates with Skip at Emily Dickinson College. Lets just say they did not part amicably

I get what Skip is asking because in the back of most of our minds, we are asking the same question.

on top of that, it was the week for my fantasy championship and I had a couple players going...so I was interested in knowing how that would get handled.

I don't necessarily think Skip is an asshole for what he said though.
Agreed. I thought he was an asshole prior to this comment

Chance the Rapper must be making a shitload of money off merch this week.

Maybe the Dale Earnhardt estate too.