Who have you seen?

Such a great album.

His now-wife met Mark Curry once at a party at Berklee and she loved "Perfect Government" so she would always make me put it on. But if it got all the way to "Jeff" he would always scowl :laugh:

His now-wife met Mark Curry once at a party at Berklee and she loved "Perfect Government" so she would always make me put it on. But if it got all the way to "Jeff" he would always scowl :laugh:
great tune

"The Longest Line" is probably my favourite release, those 4 songs are almost perfect and then "(Kill All the) White Man" is just a fun laugh.
I wore the shit out of a taped cassette and eventually CD back in the day.

I got one of my 4 shoe trophies at a NOFX show.

Fuck crowd surfers.

Alan Jackson is a great singer but terrible if you are looking for a performance. If you go in there knowing he is just going to stand there and sing you will be fine

That is George Strait(another country singer the wife had to go to),what a boring concert......it was a snoozefest.

I got one of my 4 shoe trophies at a NOFX show.

Fuck crowd surfers.

I only saw them once, it was at one of the earliest Warped Tours, I think it was the Summer of '96. That sounds like a song by Adam Bryans. Those were the best days of my life. :wink: :laugh:

10...but 75% of the bands listed I wouldn't bother to see.

I've seen Van Halen 6 times (before Sammy)
I've seen Pantera 56 times
Scorpions 4 times
Aerosmith 5 times
Rush 12 times
ZZ top 223 times
Willie Nelson 52 times
Toadies 24 times

I had to dig deep in the crate of notes. I often wish I was born/raised in CA due to the live music opportunities. But DFW was always a stop for the best bands. If it was a little less known and a hidden gem...they probably played in Austin. True story, TX is a Republic...and better in every way in regards to a "State".

I only saw them once, it was at one of the earliest Warped Tours, I think it was the Summer of '96. That sounds like a song by Adam Bryans. Those were the best days of my life. :wink: :laugh:
Saw 'em at the same tour.

I'm a dick. If you crowd surf near me, and I can help it, I'm stealing your fucking shoe as you go by and chucking as far as I can. Fuck crowd surfers. I'll go into any pit, but you can only do so much about a fucking size 10 Doc Martin smashing into yer skull from behind.

I've seen Van Halen 6 times (before Sammy)
I've seen Pantera 56 times
Scorpions 4 times
Aerosmith 5 times
Rush 12 times
ZZ top 223 times
Willie Nelson 52 times
Toadies 24 times

I had to dig deep in the crate of notes. I often wish I was born/raised in CA due to the live music opportunities. But DFW was always a stop for the best bands. If it was a little less known and a hidden gem...they probably played in Austin. True story, TX is a Republic...and better in every way in regards to a "State".
Is that real? Sounds like something my son would say. Everything is 50 billion. lol

I've only seen 'em once, way back when, and Clutch opened for 'em. Needless to say, it was a rad show.

I've told this story on here before, but I straight linebackered a fool for a Dimebag guitar pick after the show. He tossed a bunch out into the crowd and I zeroed in on that shit like Ray Lewis. Fucking lit up a kid with same idea. I helped him up after and he was actually giddy about it. Shook my hand and bro-hugged it out.

The stupidest part of that story, is my dumbass actually USED the pick, and ended up wearing off half the graphics. No clue where that pick is today. :L

Is that real? Sounds like something my son would say. Everything is 50 billion. lol

I've only seen 'em once, way back when, and Clutch opened for 'em. Needless to say, it was a rad show.

I've told this story on here before, but I straight linebackered a fool for a Dimebag guitar pick after the show. He tossed a bunch out into the crowd and I zeroed in on that shit like Ray Lewis. Fucking lit up a kid with same idea. I helped him up after and he was actually giddy about it. Shook my hand and bro-hugged it out.

The stupidest part of that story, is my dumbass actually USED the pick, and ended up wearing off half the graphics. No clue where that pick is today. :facepalm:

I grew up in Arlington. I'm including all the pre-Anselmo shows at Joe's Garage and Six Flags over Texas.
About as local as local can get. Saw them several times at house parties.

The stupidest part of that story, is my dumbass actually USED the pick, and ended up wearing off half the graphics. No clue where that pick is today. :facepalm:

You've told that story several times. You were inducted into Pantera fan club royalty long ago bro...don't sweat the small stuff.

It was a great concert.......for a fair anyways.

WHen it comes to country,I like the older generation......hate these new guys.
Hank at a county fair...that fits.

But on a serious note, I am the same as you I prefer the older generation. These autotune pufta's today? Pass