Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Only the voices in my head

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Only the voices in other peoples' heads

• Potato salad is good for reception

• Total voters
The majority of the time. WTVN on my daily commute to Columbus then switch to WLW most of the rest of the day because I prefer their local programming to the national stuff. Drive home is WTVN again unless the Reds are on WLW.

Mostly all I listen to when driving.

Local stations switched Tigers broadcasts to FM a couple years ago. Pretty much the only time I don’t have it on AM.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

The majority of the time. WTVN on my daily commute to Columbus then switch to WLW most of the rest of the day because I prefer their local programming to the national stuff. Drive home is WTVN again unless the Reds are on WLW.
The Reds are onnn the raaaadioooo

The fuck is radio? Clearly the nursing home is giving you guys access to the internet. you know you can connect your phone to your automobiles and listen to whatever the fuck you want, no?

On Saturday mornings during NCAAF season I end up in my dew covered back yard hungover, firing up a offset vertical smoker with applewood. There is nothing better than bluegrass from our local AM station to nurse me along. Sip of coffee, sip of beer ... repeat until you are able to handle a bloody Mary and some blues. Boys, there is a lot of love put into that smoked butt ...

On Saturday mornings during NCAAF season I end up in my dew covered back yard hungover, firing up a offset vertical smoker with applewood. There is nothing better than bluegrass from our local AM station to nurse me along. Sip of coffee, sip of beer ... repeat until you are able to handle a bloody Mary and some blues. Boys, there is a lot of love put into that smoked butt ...
I like the cut a'yer jib...

Hardly ever. But I did today out the door early on a road trip. Get a brief on the news and then I’m done

I still will occasionally tune into AM radio for post-game shows or talk radio for background noise. Vote and discuss
Yup, but mostly for sports stuff. WTKA and Sam Webb only stream online and on 1060AM in the morning. Especially during football season, I'll pop on there on my drive to work to listen to their interviews and recaps.

you know you can connect your phone to your automobiles and listen to whatever the fuck you want, no?
Phones that connect to automobiles??? :noidea:

Only use WEEI if the Red Sox are playing and I'm driving. The only FM stations I listen to are KEXP and WFMU. Otherwise, I use Spotify/Sirius.

Every sports radio station I know switched over to FM in the last ~5 years. I ignore the AM switch & stations in the car almost as much as I do the Sirius XM stuff.
This^

AM is mainly what I listen to in the car. There's sportstalk station that I like that also broadcasts Dodgers games.

There's another AM talk station that has a show I like and if I'm driving after 10pm that After Dark show where they have the conspiracy theorists, folks that believe in aliens, etc. is pretty entertaining.

WFAN used to carry Mets games, they switched to FM a while back but also dropped the Mets so that they could carry the Yankees (who had already been on FM/ESPN NY). Now, the Mets are on a CBS AM station with shoddy reception, where they belong

AM is mainly what I listen to in the car. There's sportstalk station that I like that also broadcasts Dodgers games.

There's another AM talk station that has a show I like and if I'm driving after 10pm that After Dark show where they have the conspiracy theorists, folks that believe in aliens, etc. is pretty entertaining.

When I worked at the plant during "turn-arounds" or "de-bottleneck projects" sometimes I caught the night shift. I didn't mind because nothing ever happened at night and we killed the time by listening to those shows. Art Bell had some of the most entertaining shows for years. Certainly kept us entertained so many late nights sitting around doing next to nothing.

AM is how I listen to Mariners' games since they play on a bullshit TV station that only half the people have access to.