Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Only the voices in other peoples' heads

• Potato salad is good for reception

• Total voters
I like the local programming on 1000.

Have to check and see if I can get 670.

I live almost 2 hrs straight west of Chicago by the Mississippi.......its a strong signal and have never had any problems picking it up,and if youre hip on listening about Chicago sports,its a decent station........

You can also download the 670 The Score app if youre interested.......

Many times I find myself driving in a vehicle while a football game I'd like to be watching is on

AM is mainly what I listen to in the car. There's sportstalk station that I like that also broadcasts Dodgers games.

There's another AM talk station that has a show I like and if I'm driving after 10pm that After Dark show where they have the conspiracy theorists, folks that believe in aliens, etc. is pretty entertaining.
Yeah George Noory on Coast to Coast AM is pretty fun and keeps one awake in the wee hours with all that nutty stuff.

I get local sports on AM, as well as a few local political hacks talking about the Jackson area.

I live almost 2 hrs straight west of Chicago by the Mississippi.......its a strong signal and have never had any problems picking it up,and if youre hip on listening about Chicago sports,its a decent station........

You can also download the 670 The Score app if youre interested.......
It about a four hour drive for me, since there is a big lake in the way.

ESPN Chicago is AM so that
1000 right? I used to listen to that a lot late 90s because it was all sports and I could always get it late nights on my Radio Shack short wave radio. Listened to a lot of bad Bulls basketball.

1000 right? I used to listen to that a lot late 90s because it was all sports and I could always get it late nights on my Radio Shack short wave radio. Listened to a lot of bad Bulls basketball.
Same. I could actually get 1000 in Ohio at night if the weather was just right

AM sports talk Monday thru Friday on my short commute.
The weekends I'm on FM, classic rock or 90's country, depending on where I'm going.