Poll Who will be the first former Saban assistant to beat him?

First former assistant to beat Saban

• Total voters
Jimbo in January 2021

🇸🇸

Jimbo in January 2021

🇸🇸
coy GIF

I say Kiffin because the offense he runs has always given Bama trouble, including this year. He’s the one that implemented Bama’s offense. If he ever fields a decent defense, he has a shot. Kirby and Jimbo don’t run an offense that will give Bama trouble and Kirby will always turtle in the second half against Saban

Kiffin already beat him. He just happened to still be on Sabans staff at the time

Voted Tater Salad because it's tater salad.

But I'll say Kiffin will be the first to beat him because he loves to troll Saban. Which he would also do on twitter after the game. lol

Kiffin already beat him. He just happened to still be on Sabans staff at the time
True. But I still think Kiffin has the best shot to beat Saban of the qualified coaches, and I think that one would bother Saban the most

Kirby beats Saban first with some semblance of a defense. Something a Lane Kiffin coached team know nothing about. That is if Saban hangs around for another 5 years. :2cents:

Kirby beats Saban first with some semblance of a defense. Something a Lane Kiffin coached team know nothing about. That is if Saban hangs around for another 5 years. :2cents:
Kiffin’s offense is gonna score on Bama every time. All it’ll take is a few bad bounces for Bama for Kiffin to win a shootout. Kirby is like Henry Winkler being afraid of Jerry Reed in the Water Boy when he plays Saban

OK... I think Bama gets better on Defense once Golding gets the can. Kiffin doesn't scare me. Lane has the ability to coach 1 great game from time to time, usually against Bama

Saban is already selling insurance. Seems like he has 1 foot out the door.

LOL... THE Conference will celebrate when the man steps down.
I like the man, but you're right because we also lose all Alabama fans for a decade or more. They all forget football exists and go back to their first cousins and NASCAR.

See the post Gene Stallings years for reference.

I like the man, but you're right because we also lose all Alabama fans for a decade or more. They all forget football exists and go back to their first cousins and NASCAR.

See the post Gene Stallings years for reference.
They won’t go away, they’ll just sneak away and reappear as fans of the next best team in SEC or possibly Clemson.

They were all Florida fans during the Tebow years.

I might hate Florida, but respect the fans that hung around through the Muschamp and McElwain years unlike the modern Bama fans

Just wait until Butch Jones gets back as an HC.

Saban might just retire.

Saban is like Belichick, never hire his assistants as head coaches.