Poll Who will be the first former Saban assistant to beat him?

First former assistant to beat Saban

• Total voters
I never met a Bama fan until after the 2009 SECCG. That’s when their allegiance flipped
I think you're off by a year. The 2008 SECCG saw undefeated Alabama vs Florida, and the fans were everywhere.

Lot of hype surrounding that team.

Fortunately, the good guys won that game. Then Alabama flopped vs Utah, because they "didn't want to be there".

I think you're off by a year. The 2008 SECCG saw undefeated Alabama vs Florida, and the fans were everywhere.

Lot of hype surrounding that team.

Fortunately, the good guys won that game. Then Alabama flopped vs Utah, because they "didn't want to be there".
Locally I’m sure there were Bama fans in 08. But Bama fans went from non existent to the second most common fanbase around here in 09. I just go by what I see locally

Locally I’m sure there were Bama fans in 08. But Bama fans went from non existent to the second most common fanbase around here in 09. I just go by what I see locally

I love bandwagon fans and their money. They're a symptom of success.

His clone, mini Saban.

Kirby Smart ... Georgia seems to recruit well and they are ready for the next level (and there is only one level higher ... Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State).

LOL... I see the hate is still strong.

No worries. After Saban's tenure I'll be content for a while. Of course there is always that chance Dabo come's home after Saban leaves... You know, Mama called.

What the fuck is NASCAR? Is that some gay club you like to frequent?

They won’t go away, they’ll just sneak away and reappear as fans of the next best team in SEC or possibly Clemson.

They were all Florida fans during the Tebow years.

I might hate Florida, but respect the fans that hung around through the Muschamp and McElwain years unlike the modern Bama fans
I'm not one of those guys... Old enough to remember watching football from the mid-70's, we had 4 channels!!! After Bryant it was Perkins (RIP), Curry, Stallings, DuBose, Dennis the F word, Mike Price who never coached a game, LOL.... Mike Shula & then Nick. As you can see there were a few bright spots in between Bryant & Saban, but I still remember the tough times....

OK... I've said enough, Hate On!!!

Kiffin. I think that guy wants to beat Saban and Alabama so bad he can't stand it. He's an offensive genius and will pull it off if he's in the SEC long enough.

They won’t go away, they’ll just sneak away and reappear as fans of the next best team in SEC or possibly Clemson.

They were all Florida fans during the Tebow years.

I might hate Florida, but respect the fans that hung around through the Muschamp and McElwain years unlike the modern Bama fans
Nah. I'm 30, grew up a Bama fan in Tn no less. Actually hated TN more than Auburn. I remember having to listen to games on the radio with my dad because we were on probation. I remember the 2000 Orange bowl and losing to Southern Miss in 03 and ULM in 07.

I'll be here when Saban hangs it up and still cheer my team on. All the losing was well worth the Saban era, I'm a little jealous of my dad because he got to see all of Bear's years and has enjoyed the Saban years too. He remembers seeing Bear Bryant on Bama's campus when he went to school there

Cristobol
That would be interesting if he ended up at Auburn. A lot of Bama fans have talked about wanting him to replace Saban when Saban retires. In about 5-7 years.

The problem with it is, that coaches try to be like Saban and run his program and there is only one Saban. I'm looking at you Kirby
Kirby hiring Todd Monken to run the offense is a good sign, but like always, he waited too late to play the right QB. I won’t say it would have changed the end result of either of the losses, but our chances would have went up a lot with JT Daniels

Kirby hiring Todd Monken to run the offense is a good sign, but like always, he waited too late to play the right QB. I won’t say it would have changed the end result of either of the losses, but our chances would have went up a lot with JT Daniels
Jawja offesnse sure showed up to play Misery.