Who will be the top 5 Big 12 programs over the NEXT 5 seasons?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 14,544.00
This is probably a tougher question than the Big Ten or SEC

Other than the Kansas schools, the small Texas schools, Iowa State and the PAC-12 leftovers I can't name who all is in the Big12.

1. Utah
2. West Virginia
3. Kansas (assuming they keep their coach)
4. Kansas State (assuming they keep their coach)
5. Ok State

Very tough call but, I’ll give it a shot:

1. Utah
2. Oklahoma State
3. K State
4. TCU
5. UCF

1. Utah
2. Kansas State
3. TCU
4. Oklahoma State
5. Kansas

1. Oklahoma State
2. Kansas State
3. Utah
4. Arizona
5. West Virginia

If they stay in the conference, I could see WVU winning at least one Big 12 title in the next 5 years.

Who would have imagined two former MWC cohorts anf the two Kansas schools being considered four of the top five teams? What a country!
considering most of the schools came from WAC, MWC, CUSA no surprise

1. Utah
2. Okie light
3. Kansas St
4. Kansas
5. UCF

Honestly I think there are 2 more that will have their moments, TCU and Arizona.

If they stay in the conference, I could see WVU winning at least one Big 12 title in the next 5 years.
I agree, there are several in the Big12 who are more than capable to jump up and have their moments. WVU,Baylor, The AZ schools, KU Cincy, BYU will likely all have their moments.

Makes for an entertaining league and hard to predict. I just think the combo of money/support, recruiting areas favor some programs a little more than others as far as potential staying power in the top 5.

1) Okie Jr
2) Utah
3) Kansas St
4) Iowa St
5) UCF

Utah
Baylor
TCU
Colorado
Arizona St

You mock, but he will be competing for conference titles before you know it
I was half serious. Replacing his son at QB will be difficult IMO. I think the kid is better than people think. He performed pretty wel considering he got the crap beat out of him.

As long as Neal is around, I don’t see it.
I truly wouldn't count it out this year. The Green/White/Donaldson rushing attack is one of the best trios in the nation. If they can improve on defense they're going to be right in the thick of things.