Who will be the top 5 Big 12 programs over the NEXT 5 seasons?

I truly wouldn't count it out this year. The Green/White/Donaldson rushing attack is one of the best trios in the nation. If they can improve on defense they're going to be right in the thick of things.
Gonna depend on their OLine. They lost some good production from that group. If they can.. yea WVU might make some noise.

Gonna depend on their OLine. They lost some good production from that group. If they can.. yea WVU might make some noise.
Fair point there. Having no Oklahoma or Texas will also help but their schedule isn't exactly the bottom feeders either. They face the top 5 of returning Big 12 teams from last year. The Big 12 should be an interesting conference this year, you're right.

2. West Virginia

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

1. Oklahoma State
2. Utah
3. Kansas State
4. Kansas
5. Texas Tech
you suck
1. Utah
2. West Virginia
3. Kansas (assuming they keep their coach)
4. Kansas State (assuming they keep their coach)
5. Ok State
you suck
Very tough call but, I’ll give it a shot:

1. Utah
2. Oklahoma State
3. K State
4. TCU
5. UCF
you suck
1. Utah
2. Kansas State
3. TCU
4. Oklahoma State
5. Kansas
you suck
1. Oklahoma State
2. Kansas State
3. Utah
4. Arizona
5. West Virginia
you suck
1. Utah
2. Okie light
3. Kansas St
4. Kansas
5. UCF

Honestly I think there are 2 more that will have their moments, TCU and Arizona.
you suck
1) Okie Jr
2) Utah
3) Kansas St
4) Iowa St
5) UCF
you suck
Utah
Baylor
TCU
Colorado
Arizona St
you're cool
When does Aranda get fired?
you SUPER suck

I truly wouldn't count it out this year. The Green/White/Donaldson rushing attack is one of the best trios in the nation. If they can improve on defense they're going to be right in the thick of things.
Secondary has always been an issue. His offense every now and then goes into hiding too. Another issue is schedule. Compared to last year it’s worlds tougher. K-St, Arizona and Kansas (3 bowl teams) replace Houston, BYU, and TCU.

I have hope and appreciate your optimism. But I could see it come crashing down losing by 40 week 1 vs PSU. Yes, I’m a pessimist.

Secondary has always been an issue. His offense every now and then goes into hiding too. Another issue is schedule. Compared to last year it’s worlds tougher. K-St, Arizona and Kansas (3 bowl teams) replace Houston, BYU, and TCU.

I have hope and appreciate your optimism. But I could see it come crashing down losing by 40 week 1 vs PSU. Yes, I’m a pessimist.
I can understand the pessimism. Any chance you guys would take Rich Rod back if Brown blows it this year?

I can understand the pessimism. Any chance you guys would take Rich Rod back if Brown blows it this year?
I’m sure there is some stomach, time heals old wounds and such. I’m very much a fan of Jamey Chadwell though. Love what he’s done at Liberty and Coastal. I’m hoping for him but I could see Rod coming back, where even 5 years ago id say no chance.

Congrats on Chip man, that’s a helluva get.

I’m sure there is some stomach, time heals old wounds and such. I’m very much a fan of Jamey Chadwell though. Love what he’s done at Liberty and Coastal. I’m hoping for him but I could see Rod coming back, where even 5 years ago id say no chance.

Congrats on Chip man, that’s a helluva get.
I wasn't as down on the BoB hire, but Chip is definitely a step up. I'm excited to see him with this offense.

Chadwell has done amazing stuff, he would be an incredible hire if WVU can get him, but I'm sure they'll have competition if he has another great year. Speaking of Liberty, I could see O'Korn get some looks if he keeps that offense humming like he did last year.